IGNORED

Intellivision LTO Flash - games pre-loaded SD Card on eBay

Rev

237 demos too. I mean if we think in terms of demoscene, perhaps there are 10-20 real demos for the Intellivision. Even with older demo cartridges and various controller testers etc, 50 would be a big figure and this collection contains another 200... I strongly doubt this memory card contains much that you haven't already seen, or more precisely a lot of test ROMs never intended to be archived but replacing older development versions of the same program.

14 minutes ago, rietveld said:

why not a digital download option since the sd card is useless with the LTO

Perhaps a download link easier can be traced to its originator (or at least uploader) than what a SD card can. The seller can always claim he found it in an abandoned building and selling the cards as they are.

The collection at Archive.org with more than 1000 files must have a lot of duplicates, re-dumps and possibly in-work ROMs. In principle I suppose there is nothing wrong with collecting such files if those were made public in the first place, but rarely a newer version removes something valuable from an older version, rather adds function and content.

2 minutes ago, Rev said:

Ha!   Nah. I wanted to know what was all on this SD card and had to pay the price of admission.  

It's probably empty, or full of pr0n.  Hey, I stashed some titles under a bridge in NY.  Interested?  LOL

2 hours ago, carlsson said:

Perhaps a download link easier can be traced to its originator (or at least uploader) than what a SD card can. The seller can always claim he found it in an abandoned building and selling the cards as they are.

The collection at Archive.org with more than 1000 files must have a lot of duplicates, re-dumps and possibly in-work ROMs. In principle I suppose there is nothing wrong with collecting such files if those were made public in the first place, but rarely a newer version removes something valuable from an older version, rather adds function and content.

same seller different rom set

https://www.ebay.com/itm/184597425287