Jump to content
Rev

Intellivision LTO Flash - games pre-loaded SD Card on eBay

Recommended Posts

Actually just look at sold items. Looks like none have sold yet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That looks incredible,and almost too good to be true!

Which means I better get one....

I dont know.🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I suppose if you download every WIP version that has been posted over the years, you might reach that number. It isn't to say 384 different pieces of software, but that some of the games may be present 10-20 times on the card, in various stages of progress.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Twenty-seven revisions of hotel bunny?  It most definitely has the Rocketeer and Mars Minis previews.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

237 demos too. I mean if we think in terms of demoscene, perhaps there are 10-20 real demos for the Intellivision. Even with older demo cartridges and various controller testers etc, 50 would be a big figure and this collection contains another 200... I strongly doubt this memory card contains much that you haven't already seen, or more precisely a lot of test ROMs never intended to be archived but replacing older development versions of the same program.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's an intellivision rom collection on arvhive.org with over a thousand files in it.

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Rev said:

We will find out soon. 🤔

It's gone.  Did you buy it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, DZ-Jay said:

It's gone.  Did you buy it?


I did, out of curiosity, to see what was on it.  I’m pretty sure I will already have all the roms on it. I hope it still gets sent. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, rietveld said:

why not a digital download option since the sd card is useless with the LTO

Perhaps a download link easier can be traced to its originator (or at least uploader) than what a SD card can. The seller can always claim he found it in an abandoned building and selling the cards as they are.

 

The collection at Archive.org with more than 1000 files must have a lot of duplicates, re-dumps and possibly in-work ROMs. In principle I suppose there is nothing wrong with collecting such files if those were made public in the first place, but rarely a newer version removes something valuable from an older version, rather adds function and content.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rev said:


I did, out of curiosity, to see what was on it.  I’m pretty sure I will already have all the roms on it. I hope it still gets sent. 

Sucker!

 

😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, DZ-Jay said:

Sucker!

 

😂


Ha!   Nah. I wanted to know what was all on this SD card and had to pay the price of admission.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rev said:


Ha!   Nah. I wanted to know what was all on this SD card and had to pay the price of admission.  

It's probably empty, or full of pr0n.  Hey, I stashed some titles under a bridge in NY.  Interested?  LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, fdr4prez said:

I hope it gets re-released so all the completist collectors will have there chance to get it!!!

 

:rofl1:

Rev will be the only one with an original boxed (or perhaps bubble envelope) version. I wonder if it comes with a manual?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

same seller has a listing for colecovision on an SD card as well as PCEngine

 

I tried 'contact seller' option but ebay says its disabled

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, carlsson said:

Perhaps a download link easier can be traced to its originator (or at least uploader) than what a SD card can. The seller can always claim he found it in an abandoned building and selling the cards as they are.

 

The collection at Archive.org with more than 1000 files must have a lot of duplicates, re-dumps and possibly in-work ROMs. In principle I suppose there is nothing wrong with collecting such files if those were made public in the first place, but rarely a newer version removes something valuable from an older version, rather adds function and content.

same seller different rom set

https://www.ebay.com/itm/184597425287

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LOL. "We don't condone piracy, but here's a product that is 100% pirated material."

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, CharonPDX said:

LOL. "We don't condone piracy, but here's a product that is 100% pirated material."

Spoken like a true pirate. 

 

Where's Captian Jack Sparrow when you need him? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, fdr4prez said:

Spoken like a true pirate. 

 

Where's Captian Jack Sparrow when you need him? 


yah really, we are stuck with Captain Cmart the fudge pirate. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...