Jump to content
masteries

New Atari ST/E Mega ST/E hard disk interface - Faster and more SD card compatible than SatanDisk

Recommended Posts

On 11/14/2021 at 2:04 PM, masteries said:

 

As far as I know, Falcon does not have an ACSI port.

 

ACSI is the hard disk interface Atari designed for ST/E, MegaST/E and TT computers.

As well some of these machines (Mega and TT) also have SCSI ports.

 

Thanks for that. I didn’t even realize the falcon didn’t have that port. It all makes sense now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/14/2021 at 2:14 PM, derSammler said:

What would even be the point? You don't need this if you have IDE with a CF card running already.

I was wondering if it would be en easy way to transfer files on an SD card to my internal card in my Flacon. That’s the only thing really. I guess I’ll keep looking for alternative solutions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Zeptari1 said:

I was wondering if it would be en easy way to transfer files on an SD card to my internal card in my Flacon. That’s the only thing really. I guess I’ll keep looking for alternative solutions.

Same question again, what's the point? You have a SCSI port which was made for external storage devices. Just get a SCSI2SD drive (or equivalent) and use that to transfer files between a PC/Mac and the Falcon. Unless you cut a hole in the case or leave the case off, using the IDE drive to transfer files is not very practical.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

RickCollette, MTP66, Rocky1138

 

Your units have been sent,

 

You have a private message with the tracking number and additional information

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/30/2021 at 5:28 PM, Killjoyy27 said:

Got mine in the mail today and everything working perfectly!

 

Thank you very much

 

Thanks for reporting!

 

However, your nickname is not in the notepad,

 

Did you acquire an HD from me in another forum?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Thanks for reporting!
 
However, your nickname is not in the notepad,
 
Did you acquire an HD from me in another forum?
 
 

Sorry we have been talking through email. I had the issue with my first one with no power( I blame USPS they are so rough with packages) the second one worked perfectly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Killjoyy27 said:


Sorry we have been talking through email. I had the issue with my first one with no power( I blame USPS they are so rough with packages) the second one worked perfectly.

 

Oh!  Yes, I know now,

 

I celebrate the unit works well,

 

Happy New Year Ernie!

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Masteries, 

 

You have a private message (hard disk interface+3 button gamepad). 

 

 

A new life for my Atari Ste.

 

Thank you very much 💪

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, AMIGATARI said:

Hello Masteries, 

 

You have a private message (hard disk interface+3 button gamepad). 

 

 

A new life for my Atari Ste.

 

Thank you very much 💪

 

Thanks!

 

I take note of your request,

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Due to the continous increase in component costs, the situation forced to increase an additional 1€ to the hard disk unit price;
that is not a fun thing :(

Now the cost is 34€ per unit. Personally I am worried about electronic components cost tendency

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, masteries said:

Due to the continous increase in component costs, the situation forced to increase an additional 1€ to the hard disk unit price;
that is not a fun thing :(

Now the cost is 34€ per unit. Personally I am worried about electronic components cost tendency

 

Hello,

No worries, this increase is a reality for everyone.

Thank you for giving me by MP the modalities to order the hard disk interface and 3 button gamepad.

🍻💪

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, yogibeer said:

hello masteries i wrote you a pm

:)

Have all a great evening/night/morning

 

 

YoGiB33r

 

Thanks for your interest and support!

 

You have a private message with details,

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/10/2022 at 1:20 PM, yogibeer said:

hello !

i answered and paid you ^^

Thanx a lot :)

 

Your package has been sent today!

 

You have a private message with tracking number and additional information,

 

Edited by masteries

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...