IGNORED

Atari 2600 Kiosk - Sold

fred

The time has come for me to sell my 2600 Kiosk. I would rather sell it here than eBay, to make sure it goes to a true collectors home.

The system works perfectly. I cleaned it up with a Magic Eraser. It removed layers of dirt. I left a patch you can see in the picture. 

It would be a pain and expensive to ship, but I can work with whoever buys it. I am also willing to drive a few hours to meet someone halfway. My zip code is 21144.

I know I will get questions to take pictures of the circuit board. It is stuck in the housing, it probably hasn’t been removed for 30/40 years. I don’t want to risk damaging it so I haven’t removed it.

The last picture is a list of games someone sent me. It is the same game list for this kiosk.

The best thing about the controls is it works with the circuit board or it can plug into a system. It will work with a 2600, 7800, or 8 Bit Computer.

$1,600 OBO

3E7CA001-2210-4A6B-9F7A-FDB8EE905ED1.jpeg

4FAAEC7B-02CD-418B-BCF9-35E71225F473.jpeg

76AABAEC-E077-4195-941A-39B7FE25BA75.jpeg

C4822507-C635-4353-B1AE-2903240862CF.jpeg

Edited by fred
Price Drop
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, thanatos said:

Hah, besides the fact my wife would kill me for buying that, we're 13 hours apart.  So double the trip you made for it.  Dang!

But good luck with the sale!

My wife nearly killed me when I did. She thought I was nuts because as soon as I saw it for sale I jumped in her minivan and took off. ? 

I’ve had fun with it but I decided it’s time to sell it to another collector.

• 3 weeks later...