IGNORED

Fujinet case label?

Gunstar

Has anyone made (and shared for printout) a Fujinet case label?

I am thinking about making one, with the Fujinet logo in the middle, and maybe an ATARI and Fuji at the bottom and identifiers for the LED's and maybe buttons (but since they are on the top I haven't decided since a wrap-around label probably wouldn't work well, or even above the LED's since current case designs have the grooves matching their respective computers). But I wanted to check if there are labels already available to use. Or if anyone has made up decal labels (especially clear ones with print) for sale that are more professional than say an inkjet printer would print out.

36 minutes ago, Gunstar said:

Has anyone made (and shared for printout) a Fujinet case label?

I am thinking about making one, with the Fujinet logo in the middle, and maybe an ATARI and Fuji at the bottom and identifiers for the LED's and maybe buttons (but since they are on the top I haven't decided since a wrap-around label probably wouldn't work well, or even above the LED's since current case designs have the grooves matching their respective computers). But I wanted to check if there are labels already available to use. Or if anyone has made up decal labels (especially clear ones with print) for sale that are more professional than say an inkjet printer would print out.

@Gavin1968 has made a logo sticker, but I can't find them on his site for sale

Thanks @mozzwald , but that's not the color I'd want (though I know the color could be changed) and I want more than just the Fujinet logo anyway. I guess I'll get to work on one in the next day or two, unless someone else steps forward with a better example.

9 minutes ago, Gunstar said:

Thanks @mozzwald , but that's not the color I'd want (though I know the color could be changed) and I want more than just the Fujinet logo anyway. I guess I'll get to work on one in the next day or two, unless someone else steps forward with a better example.

The color is the 3d printed plastic. The label is clear with black print so it can be applied to any color case.

Can't wait to see what you come up with!

• Like 2

Well, I decided against a paper label on the Fujinet like it was a cartridge, even if it's about the same dimensions, and I don't have a proper printer for printing insignias and other markings on a transparent label. In fact, I decided that I don't like the cartridge-like label on my Turbo Freezer 2011 either and am going to remove it and come up with some decals or other type of way for marking buttons and LED's on both.

On the Fujinet, for now, I added a raised-chrome, Atari Fuji decal and I intend to add a Fujinet decal (I'll probably have to order it custom made) centered underneath. The Atari decal is intentionally set off-center so it is not hidden by the side of the 800 when it's plugged in. Though I applied it ever so slightly crooked, and one "groove" too far to the left as I intended for perfect symmetry between the BT LED and the SIO LED. Unfortunately you have to get it perfect the first time or the decal will be ruined. But I've seen and own commercially made products out of the "factory" with labels or decals more crooked. It's not noticeable when it's plugged in and you see it from an angle.

20210202_083053.jpg

Edited by Gunstar
  • Like 4