IGNORED

SkunkBoard: Collector's Edition (v5) - Ordering Thread [The List!]

cubanismo

Reply here if you want to order a SkunkBoard: Collector's Edition package containing the following:

skunk_stuff-4.thumb.jpg.34bf2a6b7dbad6046239f839f58479f4.jpg

skunk_stuff-5.thumb.jpg.fbc53d7136f9fbb771221537176388c4.jpg

• A Purple Revision 5 SkunkBoard, with or without the two USB-A host connectors, packed in a protective anti-static bag.
  • A custom-made red and black 8GB USB 2.0 flash drive with the SkunkBoardSE and Jaguar logos, loaded with all the SkunkBoard software, source code, and misc. other assets. Everything you need to recreate from scratch what you just ordered if you so desire.
  • Collector's Edition glossy purple box, matching original Jaguar game box dimensions.
  • Standard cartridge tray insert.
  • Completely rewritten User Manual, including custom diagrams and updated installer screenshots to guide you through the process of setting up and using your SkunkBoard, professionally printed, and matching original Jaguar game manual dimensions.

Price: $120 + Shipping & Tax

Domestic (US) Shipping: $8.50

International Shipping: $30 $40 to most countries

Tax: 7.75% Sales Tax for California residents, 20% VAT for UK residents. Other countries likely need to pay VAT on receipt.

Additionally, for international orders, you'll be responsible for any import duties/fees/taxes/tariffs on your end.

Anyone ordering here will be placed on the list in the order of their response on this thread, after those who have already expressed interest elsewhere. If you were mentioned by name on the "Skunkboard: Special Edition (v5) Interest?" thread, or messaged me privately indicating interest prior to my post there yesterday, you're already on the list, no need to respond again.

When your board is getting close to being ready, I'll message you privately to arrange payment and request shipping details. DO NOT POST YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION ON THIS THREAD! All I need to reserve your spot is a reply here indicating you'd like to order. I expect to start shipping boards some time in February, but note I am building these boards by hand, so throughput will be low (I'm estimating ~20 boards a month at most, though at the current order rate, that should easily avoid a long-term backlog). I'm happy to provide updates on overall status, or notify you of your place in line from time to time, but please be courteous, respectful, and patient. This is a hobby for me, and if it ceases to be fun, it ceases to be worth my time. On that note, replying here in no way guarantees you will receive a board. While I currently plan to keep building these for quite some time, I reserve the right to cease production for any reason at any time. Likewise, you can cancel your order at any time. On the plus side, you can brag to your hipster friends about the passionately hand-crafted bespoke electronic device you have coming ?

Happy Skunking!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/27/2021 at 10:08 PM, cubanismo said:

Reply here if you want to order a SkunkBoard: Collector's Edition package containing the following:

skunk_stuff-4.thumb.jpg.34bf2a6b7dbad6046239f839f58479f4.jpg

skunk_stuff-5.thumb.jpg.fbc53d7136f9fbb771221537176388c4.jpg

• A Purple Revision 5 SkunkBoard, with or without the two USB-A host connectors, packed in a protective anti-static bag.
  • A custom-made red and black 8GB USB 2.0 flash drive with the SkunkBoardSE and Jaguar logos, loaded with all the SkunkBoard software, source code, and misc. other assets. Everything you need to recreate from scratch what you just ordered if you so desire.
  • Collector's Edition glossy purple box, matching original Jaguar game box dimensions.
  • Standard cartridge tray insert.
  • Completely rewritten User Manual, including custom diagrams and updated installer screenshots to guide you through the process of setting up and using your SkunkBoard, professionally printed, and matching original Jaguar game manual dimensions.

Price: $120 + Shipping & Tax

Domestic (US) Shipping: $8.50

International Shipping: $30 to most countries

Tax: 7.75% Sales Tax for California residents

Additionally, for international orders, you'll be responsible for any import duties/fees/taxes/tariffs on your end.

Anyone ordering here will be placed on the list in the order of their response on this thread, after those who have already expressed interest elsewhere. If you were mentioned by name on the "Skunkboard: Special Edition (v5) Interest?" thread, or messaged me privately indicating interest prior to my post there yesterday, you're already on the list, no need to respond again.

When your board is getting close to being ready, I'll message you privately to arrange payment and request shipping details. DO NOT POST YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION ON THIS THREAD! All I need to reserve your spot is a reply here indicating you'd like to order. I expect to start shipping boards some time in February, but note I am building these boards by hand, so throughput will be low (I'm estimating ~20 boards a month at most, though at the current order rate, that should easily avoid a long-term backlog). I'm happy to provide updates on overall status, or notify you of your place in line from time to time, but please be courteous, respectful, and patient. This is a hobby for me, and if it ceases to be fun, it ceases to be worth my time. On that note, replying here in no way guarantees you will receive a board. While I currently plan to keep building these for quite some time, I reserve the right to cease production for any reason at any time. Likewise, you can cancel your order at any time. On the plus side, you can brag to your hipster friends about the passionately hand-crafted bespoke electronic device you have coming ?

Happy Skunking!

Out me on the list. I want one of these!