IGNORED

FS: Various items for sale

eightbit

For sale:

1. Super Gameboy for Super Famicom (with box, insert, manual) - $50 $40

2. Official Atari 7800 power supply in good working condition - $30

3. Turbografx 16 Turbo Tap - $20

4. Two Sidewinder controllers (original DB15 plug for use with old Gameports). One is missing the joystick plug cover but that does not hinder anything. Comes with one original box with CD installer - Take them both, $35

5. Spongebob and Star Wars Jakks Plug and Play games - $10 plus shipping takes them both

6. New old stock Polaroid 48X IDE CD burner - New in open box. Perfect for a vintage PC build in which you are looking for the vintage creme color CD faceplate...and its new. - $35

7. Two IDE hard drives. 200GB Maxtor and 60GB IBM Deskstar. The Maxtor drive smells musty as it was in a computer that smelled musty. Otherwise, they both work. - $10 plus shopping takes them both

8. MSI 8400GS 512MB PCIe x16 card - DVI/HDMI/VGA. Not an extremely powerful card but good enough for an older rig or a simple 1080p media center. - $10 plus shipping

Shipping in North America only. Shipping will be calculated exact to your zipcode/country code (unless the listed item says it includes shipping). I do not bank on shipping, so if the shipping is over-estimated you will be refunded for any extra shipping cost charged. Paypal F&F is preferred to help me on those Paypal fees. I typically ship within one business day of payment unless something like a Nor'Easter strikes my area ;)

PM if interested in anything!

IMG_1520.JPG

IMG_1196.JPG

IMG_20210202_163132.jpg

IMG_20210202_163602.jpg

IMG_20210202_163616.jpg

IMG_20210202_163916.jpg

IMG_20210202_164141.jpg

IMG_20210202_164518.jpg

IMG_20210202_164543.jpg

IMG_20210202_164645.jpg

IMG_20210202_164942.jpg

Edited by eightbit
  • Like 4

Whew, all PM's answered (there were many more than posted here!)

That said, I can't mark anything as "pending". Too many people asking if the same thing is available. If its not stricken out, it is still available. Also, North America shipping only.

If you want it, here it is, come and get it. You better hurry cause it's going fast ;)

Edited by eightbit

A few pictures added. Trying to shuffle work (I am on duty right now) with getting pics up. I'm working on it :) The Super Gameboy also had the box...just found it ;)

Sorry for the dark and/or upside down pictures. Again, shuffling between work and pictures...not fun!

Edited by eightbit

38 minutes ago, wongojack said:

But why?!  Got some bills to pay?

A few reasons. First is that I really don't play these consoles anymore. I just don't have the time. So, I dust them every other day for a few minutes and that's about all ;) I guess I am just at that time in my life where its good enough for me to just sit down with one console here and there when I need a game fix. I have the Xbox Series X for that. If I really want to play any of these old games, I can do it on my modded OG Xbox, Mister, Pi, and the other dozen ways I have to do it.

It all started when my wife needed surgery (well, actually, that is coming up on 2/9) and I needed $1250 for the co-pay. I could have paid it and cut back for a few weeks on eating out, etc, but I knew I had all of these items that are vintage and valuable and going unplayed...why not sell them, pay the bill and save a few bucks for a rainy day. It worked out as I already have the surgery money and I didn't have to use my account for it ;)

Edited by eightbit
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, eightbit said:

I guess I am just at that time in my life where its good enough for me to just sit down with one console here and there when I need a game fix. I have the Xbox Series X for that. If I really want to play any of these old games, I can do it on my modded OG Xbox, Mister, Pi, and the other dozen ways I have to do it.

I am already there I just can't admit it to myself yet (the bug is still strong in me).

On the one hand I have all these systems with Everdrives, SD card loaders or RetroPie/PS Classic hacked systems and what do I usually play? My Nintendo Switch, my ultra-beefy gaming PC or my PSP with all the emulators built in - which, not coincidentally, are all at the same desk in my room. The MAME/emulation cabinet is the only exception but that's in the living room so it makes it a viable alternative to my desk when we're all downstairs. I rarely, if ever, boot any of the other consoles I have throughout the house because, well ... it's just me playing it. Why go to the basement to play my Intellivision when I can use the PC I'm right in front of with the Vision-daptor that even lets me use the real controller?

On the flip side - if I ever want them I have everything I need to play them. Plus when we can start having friends over again they'll get use again.

But I understand what you mean really well.

• Like 1

Sold items removed from main post and cleaned up a bit. Still some great stuff up for grabs. Keep in mind that not everything is pictured (yet). The Super famicom is complete with both original controllers in excellent condition and I do have extension cables for both (as the originals have ridiculously short cables). The Genesis comes with a really nice clear blue six button Sega licensed controller with box in mint condition as well.

As is always the thing, the pictures do not do the consoles justice. They look even better in person. And, I have always been known for throwing in additional stuff with everything I sell.

I just got done packaging multiple things and honestly that is a job within itself...and I am not a spring chicken anymore!  I realize I still have to provide more pictures...not to mention I have a few more consoles to list (Atari 5200, 7800, Colecovision) but I am going to take a break from pictures and listings at least for a few days. If you want more pictures of anything in particular or have any questions please do PM me however!

Edited by eightbit

Actually, I lied. I do have some other things left to list. Added Sega Master System 3D glasses alternative as well as pictures of the N64.

And, I have to work on my pictures, I know. New phone and every picture is dark for some reason. Ugh...

Edited by eightbit

More sold, some left.

For everyone who has purchased and are waiting for me to drop off your packages (if I had not already) they will definitely not go out today as we are in the middle of a Nor'Easter here in NJ. Everything should go out tomorrow or Wed at the very latest.

EDIT: We'll just say Wednesday. This storm is supposed to keep going through tomorrow...wow.

Edited by eightbit