IGNORED

FS: Various items for sale

eightbit

1 hour ago, Ghosthand said:

Wow thanks I didn't expect the Vic-20 so quickly, and thanks for all the extras and very well packaged!

Always a relief when I hear something arrives safely ;) I mean, I package things like they were being sent to a third world country, but you have to these days. The whole packaging process is a ritual that takes me time, but well worth it when it arrives exactly how I shipped it. Enjoy my friend.

• Like 3

My package arrived today, checked everything, all that, and I'm blown away.

Not somebody's "throwaway" stuff, to be sure, I'm actually almost jealous of me about the stuff I got, can't IMAGINE any of it being in better condition.

Super fast shipping, even with a snowstorm delay, I really can't say enough good things, Thanks a lot, Man!!!

Haven't actually tested the glasses, not terribly worried about it, I am SURE they will be fine!

• Like 1

Haha! Yeah, the 3D glasses absolutely work but remember they only work on CRT televisions just as with light guns. They are old shutter based 3D technology that rely on the timings of CRT displays.

Those glasses were actually sold in the 90's by Asus (and others) for 3D PC gaming back when everyone of course used CRT computer monitors. As the headphone jack plug is the same as the Master System 3D glasses plug I tried it one day and was actually not so surprised that it worked fine. Since the glasses are much more sturdy than Sega's glasses (they don't snap in half!) and they accommodate an adult head I scoured around and purchased a few more of them for safe keeping.

That said, I have a few more of these glasses if anyone is interested. No more SMS adapters, but I do have some NOS glasses ;)

• Like 2

On 2/6/2021 at 2:18 PM, eightbit said:

Haha! Yeah, the 3D glasses absolutely work but remember they only work on CRT televisions just as with light guns. They are old shutter based 3D technology that rely on the timings of CRT displays.

Those glasses were actually sold in the 90's by Asus (and others) for 3D PC gaming back when everyone of course used CRT computer monitors. As the headphone jack plug is the same as the Master System 3D glasses plug I tried it one day and was actually not so surprised that it worked fine. Since the glasses are much more sturdy than Sega's glasses (they don't snap in half!) and they accommodate an adult head I scoured around and purchased a few more of them for safe keeping.

That said, I have a few more of these glasses if anyone is interested. No more SMS adapters, but I do have some NOS glasses ;)

They are UNREAL, I finally got around to piddling with them some, is really some of the neatest 3D I've ever seen, I'm really impressed!

Plus, I feel like my geektitude literally doubles when I have them on, haha, so that's a HUGE bonus!!!

:D

Really neat, very highly recommended-never had the "real" SMS glasses, but couldn't imagine them being any better than these, really neat stuff!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...