IGNORED

ColecoVision Super Action Controllers

Over in a ColecoVision Facebook Group (ColecoVision Lunatics) I commented previously on fellow member Jorge Gonzalez post about the ColecoVision Super Action Controllers, that they in fact were the first item I collected kicking off my Youtube channel back in 2008. For yucks here is the video, 3 minutes of low res cringe but it did kick off what would become a rather nice retro collection, ColeocVision related items including 2 ColecoVisions, 2600 expansion module, Steering Wheel adaptor, and I would eventually even preview the Atarimax SD flashcart for Steven Tucker beta cart (successor to his amazing USB original Atarimax ColecoVision cart) Feel free to search COLECO in my channel for several videos I made related to ColecoVision, some much improved in resolution at the very least ?as I DID get a better camera later own, I even review a homebrew and dissect a Super Action Controller ? FYI I DO plan to get around to finally doing new videos though I have slowed down a lot in recent times but I can definitely do more ColecoVision related content. 

• Like 2

Very nice!  I have three of these babies, two which were boxed with Rocky and another single boxed one given to me by a fellow collector. He had another single boxed one for himself.  Neither of us had ever seen them boxed as a single controller before.  The card of the box is much thicker than the usual flimsy boxes.  Wonder if anyone else has seen them like that.  Will post a photo of it tonight.

57 minutes ago, Lord Innit said:

Very nice!  I have three of these babies, two which were boxed with Rocky and another single boxed one given to me by a fellow collector. He had another single boxed one for himself.  Neither of us had ever seen them boxed as a single controller before.  The card of the box is much thicker than the usual flimsy boxes.  Wonder if anyone else has seen them like that.  Will post a photo of it tonight.

NIAD had one of these as well that I believe he sold.  I'd never seen one before that.  Here are some of NIADs pictures:

CBS SAC (1 controller) #01.jpg

CBS SAC (1 controller) #02.jpg

CBS SAC (1 controller) #03.jpg

CBS SAC (1 controller) #04.jpg

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Ikrananka said:

NIAD had one of these as well that I believe he sold.  I'd never seen one before that.  Here are some of NIADs pictures:

I bought it from chuys450 and those are the pics that he supplied. I don't recall who I ended up selling it too.

There was also the Generic box which contained 1 controller.

SAC box (1 controller only).jpg

• Like 1