IGNORED

Happy Hacker - TSPS Console Tone Generator written in BASIC

doctor_x

I run this every now and again.. I hit one guy who thinks hes got it but he isnt sure - hasnt found it yet.

I run a site called “wardialers.org” where I keep tabs of every known hacking/phreaking app written for the early platforms.. Anything that is NOT DOS, NOT apple past the Lisa (no mac’s), all the way up to ST/Amiga.

I have an astounding number of items I need to sort package go through and put online... I hope to finish with what is in my currrent inventory sometime in 2021..

Just once again reaching out to anyone who has a copy of Happy Hacker - has all of the various box tones, in sections, ith as a normal DTMF dialer, dial tone, euro dialtone, etc... IT has no “active” things oing on - you cant even “script” a call - though if I was to rewrite it, I would add that functionallity...

Anyway its one of the items I dont have, and I used it EXTENSIVELY (as well as Code Sucker) and I would love to find it... anyone happen to have a copy?

• 1 month later...