IGNORED

Atarimania News / Updates

Mega thanks to @Tuxon86 for most of the files!

Games:

Utilities:

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, www.atarimania.com said:

Mega thanks to @Tuxon86 for most of the files!

Games:

Utilities:

New batch up! Happy hunting ?

• Thanks 1

Probably because he wants an original, these xex's have been around for about 15yrs, still better than no download..

Interesting game, says you are The Stranglers tour manager....Wonder if there's any direct link to the band..

Edited by Mclaneinc

Games:

Utilities:

• Graphics Machine (The) by Santa Cruz Educational Software
  • SynFile+ Tutorial (I'm aware that part is on the second side of the original disk but this is actually a hack with complete text translated to French so I thought the title deserved a specific entry)
Edited by www.atarimania.com
  • Like 2

Four previously unknown educational titles by Meg Edu-Pro, Inc. archived by @Tuxon86 again:

Listings from the UK Atari Computer Owners Club Newsletter typed in by @wesmond:

Edited by www.atarimania.com
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, www.atarimania.com said:

Slight delay because I asked further questions to the programmer and don't have any reply yet. I'll likely post the program next week even if I don't get an answer.

I thought you were talking about this: http://www.atarimania.com/game-atari-400-800-xl-xe-real-ghostbuster-_39351.html

On 2/4/2022 at 6:58 PM, www.atarimania.com said:

I got Micro League Baseball at a copy party, and INSTANTLY fell in love with it that night when I was looking to see what I got.    I redeemed myself and bought it for the Atari ST.  Always have loved MLBB.   Thank you for this.

1 hour ago, gnusto said:

Just curious, are you converting over to ATX on previous ATRs or more just switching to ATX as preferred going forward?

It really depends. When possible, disks will be in .atx format if it is confirmed they closely match retail originals. This is why cracked .atr versions sometimes get replaced by .atx files. By definition, this is only for commercial releases of course. Otherwise, non-commercial stuff will get the .atr treatment as well as cracked titles which are unique and have no originals available for verification.