IGNORED

FinalGrom 99 and the CF7+

Tempest

I have a quick question for user of both the FinalGrom and the CF7+.  Whenever I turn on my TI99 with both the FG and CF7 plugged in I have to push the reset button to get the boot screen to come up.  I think this has something to do with timing as the last firmware for the FG was supposed to add a start up delay to make this problem go away.  As of version 1.3 I'm still having the issue.  Is there a workaround for this other than to hit the reset button after booting?  It's not a huge deal, but I wonder if it could cause other issues.

EDIT: I'm using an F18A as well.

I have a quick question for user of both the FinalGrom and the CF7+.  Whenever I turn on my TI99 with both the FG and CF7 plugged in I have to push the reset button to get the boot screen to come up.  I think this has something to do with timing as the last firmware for the FG was supposed to add a start up delay to make this problem go away.  As of version 1.3 I'm still having the issue.  Is there a workaround for this other than to hit the reset button after booting?  It's not a huge deal, but I wonder if it could cause other issues.
Sounds like a issue with your cf7 I don't have that issue with the new nanopebs how old is it?

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

27 minutes ago, arcadeshopper said:

Sounds like a issue with your cf7 I don't have that issue with the new nanopebs how old is it?

Pretty old.  One of the first units I think.

17 minutes ago, Schmitzi said:

Wasn´t there something with the timing of the F18A-initialization ?

Oh I am using a F18A as well, so maybe that's it?

26 minutes ago, Tempest said:

Yeah I need to look into that.  There's a version that goes inside the PEB right?

Yes and no.  They make them, but ArcadeShopper appears out at the moment.  There is another outfit called the Brewing Academy << HERE >> that looks like they could set you up.

Edited by Omega-TI
  • Like 1