IGNORED

Intellivision HSC Season 14 - Game 2 - Lock N Chase

29 minutes ago, cparsley said:

Now that I've tossed my hat into the ring on Beamrider, I guess it is time for LNC :) I wish I had a console, a flashback something but alas as I did on Beamrider, keyboard here I come :( Let's see what I can do.

If your LNC result is anything like Beamrider, you will be off to an incredible start this season!!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, cparsley said:

Now that I've tossed my hat into the ring on Beamrider, I guess it is time for LNC :) I wish I had a console, a flashback something but alas as I did on Beamrider, keyboard here I come :( Let's see what I can do.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess keyboard isn't going to hold you up too much...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BiffMan said:

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess keyboard isn't going to hold you up too much...

Prefer doing it on console love the touch of the disc :)

There are some INTV games that are virtually unplayable on emu/keyboard, Vectron comes to mind on that.

Edited by cparsley
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, cparsley said:

Prefer doing it on console love the touch of the disc :)

There are some INTV games that are virtually unplayable on emu/keyboard, Vectron comes to mind on that.

Don't you have a usb game controller?

Vectron can work well, maybe better with a keyboard.  It only uses seven of the sixteen disc directions.  You can map them to number keypad 7412369.

• Like 1

High Score Update: One Week of Two

1. 124,760 mr_me

2. 111,800 INTELLIVISION SPARTAN

3. 74,280 patbb

4. 58,560 cmadruga

5. 53,940 IntyFanMatt

6. 49,160 Ace24

7. 39,480 wolfy62

8. 37,800 Rickster8

9. 34,320 Rogerpoco

10. 30,860 BiffMan

11. 14,440 Player One

12. 11,840 ClassicGMR

13. 11,040 gbag

14. 5,080 jblenkle

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Missed the kick off.  Got busy with work, but did manage to play a game or two of Beamrider.  I don't think my score would have broken the top 20.

First game of Lock 'n' Chase came in at 8,800.  Plenty of room to go up.  I think I remember getting to level 5 or so back in the day.  Loved this game but was never good at it.  Never discerned a pattern to exploit.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, hoosierdadee78 said:

23,680. Hopefully I can improve on this score. I’ve always enjoyed this one, I seem to always forget about “locking” the doors and end up playing it like pac-man. 5C3CF7F3-DF3A-4A00-AB67-290F3C63ECBE.thumb.jpeg.25a28c1e4e2593b55e3457191687255a.jpeg

Nice one Hoosier. Coincidentally I had a Stella lastnight too.... That beer goes great with Italian food..... It's the only beer that I can drink on ice.....?

Edited by Rickster8
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Rickster8 said:

Nice one Hoosier. Coincidentally I had a Stella lastnight too.... That beer goes great with Italian food..... It's the only beer that I can drink on ice.....?

Thanks Rickster. Yes, Stella is my favorite. I really enjoy it on tap but I’ve never tried it on ice before. I’ll definitely look into that..

• Like 1