IGNORED

Jaguar HSC_SEASON 14_Bonus Round-Super Bowl Edition!

Rick Dangerous

7 hours ago, masematte said:

ill post my high score ...there no more space for me :) 

@Machinegreat score , i think its better to let the score..right ?

okay im more in Hockey .

I try to stop the other team and intercept them until they get to about the 35 yard line. Then I just let them score....

I also try to get onside kicks. Some games I can get 3-4 onside kicks, some games I don't get 1. It is weird.

TB is very difficult to score when playing as them. I did get a 74 points score with TB but thought I better go with my highest score which is much easier with KC. 

i will play other teams and see how that goes.....

I would love to against someone like Rick said!

One day, someone who likes Jagaur & Troy Aikman football will come over.....  :)

Edited by Machine

On 2/6/2021 at 6:52 PM, Machine said:

Yeah, KC is probably gonna win, but man it would be cool to see Tom Brady get another ring and watch everyone lose their shit.

First Time for me that I see a Super Bowl live on TV , cause I want see if the "Miracle" comes true .....Respekt to the "Oldman" Brady...

• Like 1

On 2/8/2021 at 1:54 AM, masematte said:

First Time for me that I see a Super Bowl live on TV , cause I want see if the "Miracle" comes true .....Respekt to the "Oldman" Brady...

It is nice to see Brady win being such an "old" man. I never understood people saying he should retire cuz he getting older???

If you "love" doing something, why not keep doing it if you can.  

Edited by Machine

8 hours ago, masematte said:

This is amazing , so Brady would be like Gretzky for NHL 

Probably bigger than Gretzky. Joe Montana used to be considered the best by many, but what Brady has done is just amazing....I was never his biggest fan, but man the guy produces like no other.

Factor in his age, he just amazes me. I hope more athletes think how he does.....why quit something you love cuz people say you are too old to do it!!??!!

• Like 2

Was pretty stoked with the outcome myself as a Patriots fan,  Tom Brady, Gronk and AB.  Sure felt like the Pats Diaspora had a big win to me. 

Tom is certainly an all time-great.  Babe Ruth, Wayne Gretzky, Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods....up with those names in the pantheon of greats. 

• Like 1