IGNORED

Geforce Now through Chrome

leech

Did you try this also with wired controllers or Xbox controllers? 
I have not used this yet, and I planned to look over the weekend, but I was busy... maybe tonight.

As you didn't supply a link I had to read-up a bit. Looks good.
https://blogs.nvidia.com/blog/2020/08/18/geforce-now-open-a-chromebook/

I love the irony of using this Nvidia service with a specifically AMD partnered system, AMD APU...

3 hours ago, SizzleAtari said:

Try a PS4 controller. It works through USB and bluetooth on Stadia. 

I don't own anything in the Sony PSn line, and as I have several PC/Xbox/Android Bluetooth controllers, I'm hoping to get lucky!
If the 2nd-hand video-games store was open, I might take a walk along, to try that, but all such shops will be closed well into March... ?

I'm hoping one will work without ordering online and praying to the post/delivery gods that I might get it before the shops reopen. :-D 
Thanks for the advice though!

9 hours ago, justclaws said:

I don't own anything in the Sony PSn line, and as I have several PC/Xbox/Android Bluetooth controllers, I'm hoping to get lucky!
If the 2nd-hand video-games store was open, I might take a walk along, to try that, but all such shops will be closed well into March... ?

I'm hoping one will work without ordering online and praying to the post/delivery gods that I might get it before the shops reopen. :-D 
Thanks for the advice though!

That sucks that your retro games stores are still closed. Every store by me has been open the entire time, you've just gotta mask up. God bless the USA lol

8 hours ago, txray said:

That sucks that your retro games stores are still closed. Every store by me has been open the entire time, you've just gotta mask up. God bless the USA lol

Well, I don't mind waiting and staying alive. ? I'm not so fanatic for video-games... ?
A younger female friend of mine was in hospital for 3 weeks, just avoided ICU. Other friends had it, but just sick at home.
Here, in The Netherlands, far fewer deaths, but hospitals were almost at capacity, so we also have a 9pm to 4:30am curfew.

Take care, keep safe, good luck!

9 hours ago, justclaws said:

Well, I don't mind waiting and staying alive. ? I'm not so fanatic for video-games... ?
A younger female friend of mine was in hospital for 3 weeks, just avoided ICU. Other friends had it, but just sick at home.
Here, in The Netherlands, far fewer deaths, but hospitals were almost at capacity, so we also have a 9pm to 4:30am curfew.

Take care, keep safe, good luck!

Man that's rough, I know probably ab 10 or so people who've contracted COVID, all but one (who happens to be a nurse, she had it real bad) recovered in about a week. Personally I'm not worried ab it myself but I comply with orders to give others a piece of mind. Thankfully Ive had videogames to get thru this bs cos idk what I would've done otherwise lol.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, txray said:

Man that's rough, I know probably ab 10 or so people who've contracted COVID, all but one (who happens to be a nurse, she had it real bad) recovered in about a week. Personally I'm not worried ab it myself but I comply with orders to give others a piece of mind. Thankfully Ive had videogames to get thru this bs cos idk what I would've done otherwise lol.

Ha, I am really thankful I have VR.  I can escape into a different wold and shoot at aliens.  Gets me out of the house without actually leaving.