IGNORED

Nano peb wifi modem

cobracon

Hi all. I'm quite new to the TI. I recently picked up a nano peb and wifi modem from arcade shopper. I am trying to run the programs from the nano peb website to use the modem. There is two object files and a basic file. I have tried to make a dsk image and add the files, but am not having any luck. Does anyone know if a disk image with these files is available for download anywhere? I'm afraid I have hit a wall that this noob doesn't know how to climb.

Also, I know I should have got a tipi.

• Like 1

First off it's not a modem is a module. It has wifi network capabilities but it's not going to let you use a terminal and get on a bbs

I messed with mine for a bit and I got the type in programs to work but they didn't do what I needed so I put it on the shelf with my nanopeb

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, arcadeshopper said:

First off it's not a modem is a module. It has wifi network capabilities but it's not going to let you use a terminal and get on a bbs

I messed with mine for a bit and I got the type in programs to work but they didn't do what I needed so I put it on the shelf with my nanopeb

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the clarification. Now I just need to find a way to get the files on my TI. I used tidir99 to make a dsk file. Then used tiimagetool to add the files. Tried to use the dsk file on classic 99 but kept getting a i/o error 7. So I haven't tried it on the nano peb. Am I doing this right? I'll add the file to this post.

mymodem.dsk

Nevermind. The image seems to work just fine on the real steel. Now to figure out what to do with it.

Also if you use this image. You will have to change the line 110 to call the proper file name. The conversion changed a / to a _ . Other than that if works fine. The nano peb website also lists some of the AT commands for logging onto your network. Hope this helps someone else.

Edited by cobracon
  • Like 2