IGNORED

Atari 2600 POP Kiosk with TV **SOLD**

RoadGlider47

Very nice. I am next door. But I don't have room for that unfortunately. 

Nice to see one so complete and in amazing shape.

It puts other ones recently offered not nearly as complete for similar money. Good luck. I really wish I had room. 

• Like 1

Wow,that's really nice. And cool!

What's your origin story on that?

How did you acquire it?

That is an extremely cool collectible. 

If I could justify that right now.....

Kids going to college,reality always stops me.?

Edited by wolfy62
Adding info.

On 2/4/2021 at 6:22 PM, stupus said:

Lol, as tempting as that sounds to leave the foot of snow here....i cant afford that. I could swing it if it was local and i skipped a few meals and bills :)

You should definitely pick it up. It would look great with your history of video games collection maybe next to your pong wow. When I picked mine up I took them apart and all the pieces fit in my suv. I’m tempted to go out there and try the superstition mountain hike again that I didn’t make it to the top.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Captain_Combat said:

You should definitely pick it up. It would look great with your history of video games collection maybe next to your pong wow. When I picked mine up I took them apart and all the pieces fit in my suv. I’m tempted to go out there and try the superstition mountain hike again that I didn’t make it to the top.

If it was closer i would be on it. Just dont have time for a 6-8 day roadtrip.

Would love to restore it and stock it with games and put it beside pong :)

I would also love to be able to make patterns of the pieces. I was a furniture maker and could easily reproduce its case.

• Like 3

True, i probably wouldnt come back from arizona...probably would take it over to richards and muscle my way in to becoming his poolboy and live in his shed.

I can route parts if i have patterns and make the trenches for attaching arcade molding.

• Haha 1

My dad purchased this from a Meijer in Saginaw, MI.  The store was going to throw it in a dumpster.  The pictures are from his basement where we played the heck out of it when I was a kid.  It sat there for years and my kids played off and on.  2 years ago, he moved out to Arizona and I had it in my house.  We played it for a few months, but it got overlooked for computers, phones and XBOX. 

It is all there except for the plexiglass for the bottom cabinet.  There are some scratches.  Some of the chrome tape is missing along the front edges.  And it is very dusty.

The joysticks, paddles, and fire buttons all still work.  All the games are working as I tested it when it arrived from Michigan.  I bought a new power supply and TV connector as the originals just weren't working after the trip to Arizona.  The light with the Atari logo works and has no cracks or breaks.

I really hate to sell it, but we are downsizing our home and my parents don't have room for it either.

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, RoadGlider47 said:

My dad purchased this from a Meijer in Saginaw, MI.  The store was going to throw it in a dumpster.  The pictures are from his basement where we played the heck out of it when I was a kid.  It sat there for years and my kids played off and on.  2 years ago, he moved out to Arizona and I had it in my house.  We played it for a few months, but it got overlooked for computers, phones and XBOX. 

It is all there except for the plexiglass for the bottom cabinet.  There are some scratches.  Some of the chrome tape is missing along the front edges.  And it is very dusty.

The joysticks, paddles, and fire buttons all still work.  All the games are working as I tested it when it arrived from Michigan.  I bought a new power supply and TV connector as the originals just weren't working after the trip to Arizona.  The light with the Atari logo works and has no cracks or breaks.

I really hate to sell it, but we are downsizing our home and my parents don't have room for it either.

Man if it was still in saginaw i would probably be planning a trip already :)

well hope somebody good gets it and enjoys it!

• Like 1