IGNORED

NinjaWarrior

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, NinjaWarrior said:

Bump

You are kidding right? You mean to say that you have still been "looking" for the simple composite switchbox that is $20 $18.99 and sold on Amazon for a year now? Maybe at this point you don't even need it...dontcha think?

Edited by eightbit

14 hours ago, eightbit said:

You are kidding right? You mean to say that you have still been "looking" for the simple composite switchbox that is $20 $18.99 and sold on Amazon for a year now? Maybe at this point you don't even need it...dontcha think?

If I can't get it, I just have to use my 2 4 Ports..

Besides, I'm looking for a Broken Arcade Joystick now for my Wii..

• Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I don't even know what your looking for, title says VGA to AV adapter, theres a page and a half of composite switchers you can find at goodwill for a 1.99 and a half page of "still looking and bumps"

FYI you can start a new post to avoid confusion ... the few KB of database space your saving is well wasted with the confusion. You want something new, post new 

Edited by Osgeld

I think the OP is just stirring things up. He's been offered a solution a year ago and hasn't pursued it. I guess he wants someone to give it to him for free or just grab endless attention by bumping this thread. In any case it's time for me to use the ignore button.

Edited by john_q_atari

On 6/19/2022 at 7:57 PM, john_q_atari said:

I think the OP is just stirring things up. He's been offered a solution a year ago and hasn't pursued it. I guess he wants someone to give it to him for free or just grab endless attention by bumping this thread. In any case it's time for me to use the ignore button.

Umm No