IGNORED

Zombie Incident gameplay

Serguei2

57 minutes ago, Pixelboy said:

I can jump way higher than that when I play under blueMSX or CoolCV. You better check your input configuration to see what happens when you hold down the jump button.

Same here.  I also tested it on a real CV and can jump just as high on that as I can in CoolCV - much higher than in Serguei2's video.

1 hour ago, Pixelboy said:

I can jump way higher than that when I play under blueMSX or CoolCV. You better check your input configuration to see what happens when you hold down the jump button.

Thanks for the help

I used Colem for the video I shown.

I get this with blueMSX.

1727381591_bandicam2021-02-0712-59-50-863.thumb.png.93c5c14498810cd3d160d76ea17e3242.png

CoolCV works fine but I can't find a way to use gamepads.

I just tried ColEm v5.5 and the jumping height is fine, just the same as CoolCV etc.

blueMSX doesn't emulate the SGM which this game needs.  If I remember correctly there is a way to configure the emulated memory to mimic the SGM buy you can't emulate the SGMs sound chip.

What controller interface are you using to play under CoolCV?  There are a number of gamepads that work with the Ultimate PC Interface.  Alternatively, if you have a USB gamepad connected to your PC then you can edit the coolcv_mapping.txt file to get it to work.

41 minutes ago, Ikrananka said:

I just tried ColEm v5.5 and the jumping height is fine, just the same as CoolCV etc.

blueMSX doesn't emulate the SGM which this game needs.  If I remember correctly there is a way to configure the emulated memory to mimic the SGM buy you can't emulate the SGMs sound chip.

What controller interface are you using to play under CoolCV?  There are a number of gamepads that work with the Ultimate PC Interface.  Alternatively, if you have a USB gamepad connected to your PC then you can edit the coolcv_mapping.txt file to get it to work.

Just downloaded the latest version of ColEm.

Still has issues until I noted autofire buttons are enabled by default. I disabled them.

Now Zombie Incident works fine.

I don't bother with other emulators.

Again. thanks for help, guys.