IGNORED

Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker - one of Nintendo's best games in years

awbacon

I liked those levels in Super Mario 3-D World, except for the fact you had to blow into the mic to make the propeller platforms move.  That turned me off of trying this game.  I hear in the switch version there are hand cranks or something instead which might work better for me.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tempest said:

I liked those levels in Super Mario 3-D World, except for the fact you had to blow into the mic to make the propeller platforms move.  That turned me off of trying this game.  I hear in the switch version there are hand cranks or something instead which might work better for me.

That's how I felt in public playing the 3DS sometimes. Awkward lol

On 2/9/2021 at 7:53 PM, Shaggy the Atarian said:

I had meant to get this on the WiiU, but now I should grab a copy on the Switch. Thanks for the reminder

As I understand it, the Switch version has removed the six secret levels from the Wii U version and subbed them with a different six levels. Doesn't warrant the repurchase for me personally but if you missed out the first time around then I highly recommend you get it on Switch, it's a fantastic game and you won't be disappointed!

• Like 2

On 2/11/2021 at 1:21 PM, Zap1982 said:

As I understand it, the Switch version has removed the six secret levels from the Wii U version and subbed them with a different six levels. Doesn't warrant the repurchase for me personally but if you missed out the first time around then I highly recommend you get it on Switch, it's a fantastic game and you won't be disappointed!

I wish Nintendo wouldn't remove stuff WHILE adding at the same time 

• Like 1

So,  last Summer as I was on a buying spree getting some games to go with my new Wii U (new to me, anyway)...I grabbed this one at a pawn shop.  A few days later as I was checking out what I'd bought, I realized I had an empty case for this one!  I took it back expecting them to find it behind the counter or something;   Nope!  They said the game must have been stolen and gave me my money back so I could buy something else.    **Sigh**

• 2 years later...