IGNORED

Atari Jaguar + CD + Games - Everything must go!!!

82-T/A

9 hours ago, 82-T/A said:

Which game?

For all of my games, I've checked eBay and every online store that I could find. I then look for the "competitive" price on eBay, and then list mine below that price.

But to be sure, you shouldn't be comparing my "Buy It Now" price with the price of a game in the store. You should be comparing the starting bid price... because a lot of my games will sell at the bid price, and not the buy it now.

Dizzy Fantasy World. Sorry, your starting bid is $150, not $195. Doesn't change the fact it's $60 (or $65 for the green cart) in the AA store. But I guess if people want to give you that much, who am I to judge.

51 minutes ago, madman said:

Dizzy Fantasy World. Sorry, your starting bid is $150, not $195. Doesn't change the fact it's $60 (or $65 for the green cart) in the AA store. But I guess if people want to give you that much, who am I to judge.

Ah ok... thank you. I appreciate it. I've been selling all of the other Atari ST games, and they're literally flying off faster than I can put them up. They've been selling for the buy it now price. I've sold at least 14 of them just today. I guess I just assumed they were all not available. I'm really kind of shocked at how much money they're selling for. There are two people who have been buying me out for those, and then all the other games are mostly one offs.

In the end, the only Atari ST ports I'm going to keep are Moon Patrol, Commando, and one or two other ones. I'll update it. I'm leaving my prices competitive (a little lower than whatever else is available on eBay).

8 minutes ago, jgkspsx said:

Xenon 2 too.

My Xenon 2 cart is the only one available on eBay. It's not available in the AtariAge store... it's only pre-order.

1 hour ago, madman said:

Ok, just looked. Yeah, I have Dizzy Treasure Island listed for $44.95, but the other Dizzy is listed high because I didn't see it in the store. I'll update.

16 hours ago, Asaki said:

Is someone trading Jaguars for testicles??? I have a couple that I don't need anymore.

Look man, I was in your shoes once. When I was 19, I dated a 35 year old woman who was super hot, and really, really aggressive. I had given her ownership of my testicles... and it was the worst decision I ever made. I was just a dumb kid, and I didn't know. Then she started talking about marriage, and asking me to quit my job. But I promise you... you can get your testicles back. I found the courage inside me and got my balls back. I broke up with her the next day (after two years) and I've been a confident go-getter ever since. I don't let anyone push me around. We can do this together... don't trade your testicles for Jaguars... or cougars!

Edited by 82-T/A
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Ok... put a few more things up. I'm out of packing tape, and out of USPS boxes, and eBay has already put a limit on how many items I can sell since I have 4 pages worth.

I just tried to put my CD Drive up for sale, and I'm at my limit. So... if you want to buy it, I'm selling it for $695... complete in box, perfect... I used it like maybe 10 times, always air conditioned.

Roads thawed out, and the Post Office is open, so I dropped everything off that was pending, and updated the for sale list. USPS should be scanning all of the packages before the end of the day.

I also noticed that a few people who also bought Atari Jaguar games, also bought some of my Swiss watches... haha, thanks for that. I appreciate it.

Sent out a whole bunch of games today. They're at the post office already, but likely won't get scanned until tomorrow morning.

I have 4 more that I just boxed, I'll drop those off at the post office before work, and they should get scanned tomorrow morning too.

Thank you everyone! There are still a bunch of games selling... I know I've sold a lot, but there's still 50+ games that are still going through the auction.

Thanks!!!

13 minutes ago, Goochman said:

Did your Jag CD sell for $1399?  OMG, I was offering my CIB w/Memory Track and original Gorf CD for $1400 and no takers!

I think that is a different one, I believe his was this one for $990...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Atari-Jaguar-64-bit-CD-ROM-Drive-System-COMPLETE-IN-BOX-EXCELLENT-/274687250523?_trksid=p2349526.m4383.l10137.c10&nordt=true&rt=nc&orig_cvip=true

Yeah, that was me... the $990. I'm happy with it. I paid $108 from Go Atari back in 1998? So... I did ok... haha...

I still have a few things left for sale... might put a few more things up, but for the time being... what's left is left.

Thanks!

On 3/1/2021 at 7:11 AM, Goochman said:

Did your Jag CD sell for $1399?  OMG, I was offering my CIB w/Memory Track and original Gorf CD for $1400 and no takers!

I was eyeing that up for Gorf, but I don't need another JagCD.  Why not sell those three items separately?  You know Gorf alone will fetch a high price, and you're almost certain to make more on three individual auctions than one lot.  I would understand if you had like 20 different things and didn't want to go through the trouble of listing them individually.  But doing three auctions isn't that much more work than doing one. 

21 hours ago, PFG 9000 said:

I was eyeing that up for Gorf, but I don't need another JagCD.  Why not sell those three items separately?  You know Gorf alone will fetch a high price, and you're almost certain to make more on three individual auctions than one lot.  I would understand if you had like 20 different things and didn't want to go through the trouble of listing them individually.  But doing three auctions isn't that much more work than doing one. 

I did post the Gorf and Memory track up separately and they have sold.  Im going to put my JagCD up again shortly

Thanks everyone. I'll post the prices for everything I sold. In total, I ended up making about $16,000. In the end, I still kept about 1/3rd of my Atari Jaguar collection, and I still have two Atari Jaguars.

Most of all the other stuff I don't want, or didn't sell... I'm going to donate to the National Videogame Museum... for whatever that will be worth to him. Really cool place if you haven't seen it.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, 82-T/A said:

Thanks everyone. I'll post the prices for everything I sold. In total, I ended up making about $16,000. In the end, I still kept about 1/3rd of my Atari Jaguar collection, and I still have two Atari Jaguars.

Wow, nice!  And that's why I'm not telling my wife about this thread.  :-D

I made a status update a while back saying I showed her my Jag SD cart and what it did, and her reply was "So you can get rid of all the games you have then?" 

I told her "if I die and these are still here, do NOT take them to Goodwill, put them on eBay."

• Like 1

11 hours ago, thanatos said:

I told her "if I die and these are still here, do NOT take them to Goodwill, put them on eBay."

Doesn't that famous quote go something like...

"my biggest fear is when I die...my Wife will sell all my stuff...for what I told her I paid for it"

Or something like that haha

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Crazy Climber said:

Doesn't that famous quote go something like...

"my biggest fear is when I die...my Wife will sell all my stuff...for what I told her I paid for it"

Or something like that haha

Yes!  That's my favorite quote ever.

• Haha 1