IGNORED

Time to pass on my Atari collection

farago

Time to pass on my Atari collection. Have to move to smaller apartment. (sigh) Make me a decent offer and it's yours.

Lot only, no individual items. Some work, but most need love, attention and recapping. These are very old machines.

Pickup only Phoenix

Thanks

Items can be seen here:

Edited by farago
typo
  • Sad 6

Hello gilsaluki

5 hours ago, gilsaluki said:

My wife is waiting for me to make such an announcement.  It will happen someday.

Tell her it'll happen the day she gets rid of most of her shoes, coats, etc.

Sincerely

Mathy

Edited by Mathy
  • Haha 4

10 hours ago, Mark2008 said:

I am supposedly working on a port of a game from ti99 to atari.  my wife asked me today why I hadnt finished it yet.

Wow!  She  may not really have any idea what an atari is but damn she’s  good at faking it.  I was impressed.  she can surprise me still.

Lol...My wife sometimes makes me do a double take, I'll be playing a game she will hear the sound and say "isn't that the game in space, raiders something??" and it is indeed the game she says..

Normally she pays no attention at all...

Edited by Mclaneinc

13 hours ago, Mark2008 said:

I am supposedly working on a port of a game from ti99 to atari.  my wife asked me today why I hadnt finished it yet.

Wow!  She  may not really have any idea what an atari is but damn she’s  good at faking it.  I was impressed.  she can surprise me still.

Nah, she's just curious about when you're going to start on the list of chores (that you don't know about yet) that she's going to give you after you're done (and therefore can't use the game as an excuse to put them off).

• Haha 1

I do admit I have a fondness for old stuff and hang on to stuff way too long. In addition to EVERY piece of Atari stuff I have ever purchased, I have a Wham-o Super Ball collection (go figure), Frisbee collection. I have stamps, coins, post cards, cameras, film, cassettes, 8-tracks, vinyl, & CDs.  The list goes on.  I still enjoy them all.  Someday, it'll all go.

Wondering if I could purchase the 800 Keyboard missing parts from you.  I'd pay shipping - and there's no rush at this point.  Mine is missing the Escape key - it's just a hole!

Or - just the Escape key and all its parts

Mike

Edited by Potemkyn
clarification