IGNORED

Season 11 ~ Week 2 ~ Arcade Games

Vocelli

Man, this is like Centipede on crack. I was excited to continue at 60k, but disappointed to see that each time you continue, the starting score is based on the very last score you did, so when I completely whiffed it in my followup game, I was down to like 45k or something. Lots of fun tho! Hurts my thumb, haha.

Millipede - 87,439

millipede-87k.thumb.JPG.78e801713ec4b73499ea4a2e0ffbd702.JPG

• Like 2

Millipede:  59802

Donkey Kong Jr:10200

Millipede is a ton of fun!  My problem is I keep getting tunnel vision and not paying attention to the whole field.

Donkey Kong Jr feels seems there's a fun game in there somewhere.  The controls felt very cumbersome to me however, and the third stage just isn't fun to me at all.  The first two stages feel like they were on the cusp of getting something fun at least.

Mil.jpg

Bonus.jpg

Edited by PixelStuff
correction
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, nads said:

Hey Nester, looks like you lost a life in this run. This challenge is a no death Speedrun You should have 4 lives in reserve.

well I sure don’t remember losing a life, but it won’t hurt my feelings if I have to try again either. Did I have the wrong settings? I was playing the red Atari version

• Like 1