IGNORED

Season 11 ~ Week 2 ~ Arcade Games

Vocelli

Millipede 66459

There is no doubt Millipede is a great 2600 game. I vaguely remember playing is as a kid. Today I played it for the first time since the 80's. And I realized at this point in my life, I don't have the reaction time for it's frantic nature. At least to try and compete for the crazy high scores all of you are getting. And the hit detection.....No doubt was intentionally designed to induce the loss of patience. I'll take this game in small doses, but no way I'll be competitive. For sure a good game for HSC.

IMG_20210221_214355663_HDR.jpg

Edited by Sneakyturtleegg
  • Like 3

Internal Dialog: Let's see how I'm doing in the standings. Wait... did I submit anything? Crap! (runs to the Atari to get something in the last hour!)

Millipede: 87479

Wish I had more time on this one. There's A LOT of stuff happening in this game and too frantic to figure it out on the fly.

DK Jr. bonus: 11600

Great call, Vocelli! This was surprisingly addicting to essentially have a mini speed run on this. I hit the reset button A LOT in a short amount of time and fairly certain I got about as fast as you can get on this one without reading the forum thread.

2600-02-season11-millipede01.jpg

2600-02bonus-season11-dkjr01.jpg

• Like 3