IGNORED

Trade me your Intellivision Intellivoice carts for... ?

CaptainBreakout

Hiya!

Hit me up if you have an extra loose Space Spartans, B-17 Bomber, Bomb Squad, or Tron Solar Sailor.  I'm good for swapping for an NES game or something like that.

That's the post in a nutshell.  The backstory and more details below, if interested:

So, I'm trying to find out if my Intellivoice unit is faulty or not... or if it's something to do with my LTO flashcart.  For whatever reason, none of the Intellivoice roms work properly with my Intellivoice.  I thought I'd try just straight cartridges and see if my problem is the unit.  Currently I have none of the real Intellivoice carts.

So if you've got any (there's only a few, as you probably know), I'd like to trade you for something.  I have loose NES, Genesis, and SNES carts, and some of this and some of that.  Maybe we can come up with something.

I only really need loose carts. I'm good on manuals and boxes and inserts.

I'd really love to get ahold of Magic Carousel from the AA store (before my kids get any older), but likely I'll just break down and buy that eventually if I can get the unit to work.  If you want to trade me a Magic Carousel, I'd be willing to trade something fairly substantial. 

(I'm also looking for Kool Aid man inserts too, if you happen to have those.)

Thanks for considering.

• Like 1