IGNORED

Custom SYS Check 2.2 case

Mr Robot

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/18/2021 at 9:18 AM, Mr Robot said:

Tracking says on route but it's upsetting the way it just disappears after leaving USPS, it's like shipping from China where you get tracking to the boat, then nothing until the day it's delivered. It's crazy that it's so poor just shipping to the people in the next country up, it doesn't even need to fly or float. :(

Wow, an update.  So it took a little over a month to get from Saint Louis to San Fran.  Is the US Postal service still using stage coaches?  Anyways I'm not complaining.  This is good news.  It's on it's way.

Hello guys

Don't worry.  I ordered a part for my car in the UK and I just recently found out that they didn't sent it to the Netherlands but to the USA.  The seller dropped it off at Royal Mail on the 2nd, where it stayed until the 8th.  The tracking App told me it had reached the country of destination.  Last week I tapped the screen out of pure boredom and a new screen opened.  It not only told me that my package had reached the country of destination, but added a line at the bottom: "Los Angeles, United States of America".  I've already contacted Royal Mail, they will respond within three working days.  That would be just before the next month begins.  :sad:

Sincerely

Mathy

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Sinjinhawke said:

Wow, an update.  So it took a little over a month to get from Saint Louis to San Fran.  Is the US Postal service still using stage coaches?  Anyways I'm not complaining.  This is good news.  It's on it's way.

Just had a look at the progress and... 

Your item was processed through a facility in CANADA on June 28, 2021 at 9:52 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

We are in the right country! :D 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

The 2020 sys-check uses the same PCB as the 2.2 BBU sys-check but the battery holder and side switch aren't fitted, so if your sys-check has a place on the back for a button cell battery it's the newer model. 

Also the square IC holder on the same line as the dip switches is flush with the edge of the board on the new one, there is a slight gap on the old one. There are other differences but without having both of them to compare you wouldn't be able to tell. 

yep, just tell me the colour you want in the order details on the checkout screen. 

EDIT: I see you have already ordered and didn't mention a colour, let me know if you want something custom, I'll wait to start printing until you say. You can have any colour you like. If I don't already have it, I'll order it (that will increase the time to ship).

3 minutes ago, manterola said:

Sorry, I guess I missed the place to write a comment when I was ordering. I would like the the syscheck one in solid red, and the case for midi in solid orange. Nothing too fancy ;-D

You mean like print it out in Atari rainbow stripes??

• 1 month later...
On 6/10/2021 at 9:28 PM, Mr Robot said:

I also finished that Ralf David EPROM burner case as well 

https://therobotfactory.net/shop/3d-prints/ralf-david-eprom-burner-case/

IMG_4347.thumb.jpg.754b66a12634c132c3db297479f4d654.jpg

This is definitely better than the squared box of Dropcheck's design. It's funny, because I originally made my own old-school with some 1/8 or 3/16"" craft plywood sheeting I cut and glued together, then painted, etc. And when I got my 3D printer, I went to grab the STL for Dropcheck's design, and after printing it out, it looks identical to the one I made of wood!

I do like yours better, but I want one in the XL case style. So I'm going to design one myself for 3D print.

Edited by Gunstar
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Sugarland said:

It says Sys-Check V2.2 Standard for Atari XL/XE.

As @orpheuswaking said there are three versions, two standard ones and a BBU version. The standard one, if if has a space for a button battery on the back of it but there's no battery that it is a newer one.

24 minutes ago, Mr Robot said:

As @orpheuswaking said there are three versions, two standard ones and a BBU version. The standard one, if if has a space for a button battery on the back of it but there's no battery that it is a newer one.

Thank you. It has an empty space on the back for a battery. Bought it this year from TFHH. Placed an order on your site today. Much appreciated.  Cheers!

Edited by Sugarland