IGNORED

Interest check for a run of 7800 joysticks

Bratwurst

On 2/19/2021 at 4:22 PM, joeatari1 said:

If you're actually doing this, I'll take one with BydoEmpires specifications.

I'm as serious as Ronald McDonald having a heart attack.

LCsfHb7.jpg

But it's also something I'm only doing in what little free time I have in the evenings, and getting the sticks/buttons from overseas are a bottleneck, so this is very much an unhurried process. I made sure that the harness allows for swapping a similar Sanwa/Seimitsu style stick, at least among the variations I have on hand, but I can't account for everything.

This is what I've got so far:

joeatari1 -Buttons on left side, joystick on right side
bydoempire -Buttons on left side, joystick on right side
-^CrossBow^-
Gandor
hizzy - potentially wants precut shell but no stick/buttons?
Oldschool80skid
TrekMD - Buttons on left side, joystick on right side
JVersh - Joystick on left side, buttons on right side
ZeroPage Homebrew - wants two shipped canada
john_q_atari - Buttons on left side, joystick on right side
SledgeHammerD
mmervine - Buttons on left side, joystick on right side
Neogeoman
ZillaRUSH - Buttons on left side, joystick on right side

If you haven't expressed a preference I assume you'll want the original configuration I pictured in the first post, which is joystick on the left, buttons on the right. So if you want the other arrangement, or if I missed you entirely, speak up. I've already drilled a few joystick-left, buttons right arrangement before talk of a right handed version came up so I hope I can still move those. ;)

I'm also gonna put the brakes temporarily on reservations/interest past this point and will start a proper thread in the buying/selling section once I clear this run and get more supplies. Some materials were supposed to come in Saturday so I could have finished at least ten sticks over the weekend but postal delays have once again come into play.

Edited by Bratwurst
  • Like 5

31 minutes ago, hizzy said:

Hi,

I'll take one with the joystick on the right, buttons on left :) I'll need shipping to Canada!

Thanks!

I just got a weight of my finished one, packaged up it weighs two pounds. So shipping one of these sticks to Canada from the US is going to run $20.19 USD calculated as of today.

Edited by Bratwurst
  • Like 2

Stick on the left and buttons on the right is fine for me. Need the left button to be button 1 and right button to be button 2. I'm assuming you did this already but the controller I got from Curt about 2 years ago, had them reversed and it bugged me to no end until I finally opened it up and rewired them.

• Like 1

Got mine today too, beautiful work.  Everyone else is sharing pictures and mine looks the same as the rest, but I will share a pic in the "What did you buy today?" thread with some other stuff.  Thanks Bratwurst!

I'm betting you'll get it tomorrow.

All out of sticks, buttons, plus running low on screws and cords, so I ordered much more and will be taking care of the rest of the list I compiled on the first post of everyone who expressed an interest. It may be a while before I can get them out though.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Bratwurst said:

All out of sticks, buttons, plus running low on screws and cords, so I ordered much more and will be taking care of the rest of the list I compiled on the first post of everyone who expressed an interest. It may be a while before I can get them out though.

Sounds good let me know when you need payment, no rush. It looks awesome btw

On 3/3/2021 at 7:39 PM, Bratwurst said:

Sure enough!

Sorry for the blurry pic, as I used my camera phone and it isn't the best at taking pics from far away. But the controller is excellent. I think the joystick is the same one that Curt used in his Arcade 78's.

7800_ITC_Controllers.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1