Bratwurst

Interest check for a run of 7800 joysticks

Bratwurst, if and when you get to my spot in line (overall post #13), I prefer the original configuration in your original post.  Thanks.  

On 2/19/2021 at 4:22 PM, joeatari1 said:

If you're actually doing this, I'll take one with BydoEmpires specifications.

I'm as serious as Ronald McDonald having a heart attack.

LCsfHb7.jpg

But it's also something I'm only doing in what little free time I have in the evenings, and getting the sticks/buttons from overseas are a bottleneck, so this is very much an unhurried process. I made sure that the harness allows for swapping a similar Sanwa/Seimitsu style stick, at least among the variations I have on hand, but I can't account for everything.

This is what I've got so far:

joeatari1 -Buttons on left side, joystick on right side
bydoempire -Buttons on left side, joystick on right side
-^CrossBow^-
Gandor
hizzy - potentially wants precut shell but no stick/buttons?
Oldschool80skid
TrekMD - Buttons on left side, joystick on right side
JVersh - Joystick on left side, buttons on right side
ZeroPage Homebrew - wants two shipped canada
john_q_atari - Buttons on left side, joystick on right side
SledgeHammerD
mmervine - Buttons on left side, joystick on right side
Neogeoman
ZillaRUSH - Buttons on left side, joystick on right side

If you haven't expressed a preference I assume you'll want the original configuration I pictured in the first post, which is joystick on the left, buttons on the right. So if you want the other arrangement, or if I missed you entirely, speak up. I've already drilled a few joystick-left, buttons right arrangement before talk of a right handed version came up so I hope I can still move those. ;)

I'm also gonna put the brakes temporarily on reservations/interest past this point and will start a proper thread in the buying/selling section once I clear this run and get more supplies. Some materials were supposed to come in Saturday so I could have finished at least ten sticks over the weekend but postal delays have once again come into play.

Edited by Bratwurst
  • Like 5

For me, I'd like the joystick on the right and the buttons on the left.  Thanks!

Hi,

I'll take one with the joystick on the right, buttons on left :) I'll need shipping to Canada!

Thanks!

Can't edit my first post, can that be altered so I can post/revise the list there?

Here's a picture of the proposed orientation just so there are no mixups:

gBJf5ji.jpg

• Like 7

31 minutes ago, hizzy said:

Hi,

I'll take one with the joystick on the right, buttons on left :) I'll need shipping to Canada!

Thanks!

I just got a weight of my finished one, packaged up it weighs two pounds. So shipping one of these sticks to Canada from the US is going to run $20.19 USD calculated as of today.

Edited by Bratwurst
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Bratwurst said:

Can't edit my first post, can that be altered so I can post/revise the list there?

You should be able to edit the first post now.

Mitch

• Thanks 1

Stick on the left and buttons on the right is fine for me. Need the left button to be button 1 and right button to be button 2. I'm assuming you did this already but the controller I got from Curt about 2 years ago, had them reversed and it bugged me to no end until I finally opened it up and rewired them.

I would like the original configuration (joystick on the left, buttons on the right)

Thanks