IGNORED

WTT/WTB Signs, Store displays, kiosks, etc, 7800 boxes, games, + more, I have alot for trade or $$$

sdamike

Hey everyone,
I'm looking for a super nintendo fiber optic sign, or other fibers or signs I dont have.
Also willing to hear of any other Store / Retail displays, signs, kiosks, non retail stuff, etc you may have for sale or want to trade also (does not have to be Nintendo, I'm into a bunch of stuff from Atari, Playstation, turbografx, Xbox, 3do, Sega, etc..)

I have Cash, Or I have alot up for trade also.
Cash or trade or any combo of the 2 is cool with me.

*I'm not selling right now. Items are for trade towards items I dont have and the super nintendo fiber is top of the list. After that other fiber optic signs or superbrites, cabinets, kiosks, Gamecube or gameboy signs, Playstation 1 neon, other displays, etc... Let me know what you have!

Any help finding the super nintendo sign would be awesome as well :), I would make it worth your while.

I've been on here since 2009 even though I dont have a ton of posts I do have good feedback. I can provide other verification from other forums / ebay etc. if anyone wants it.  Also, I'm in NY but have a truck and trailer and can travel if needed or there is always other services to transport stuff.

Some Items up for trade are: Nintendo Racetrack fiber optic sign, Mario Mania Banner, All Original Arcade games all working : Qbert (just got back from the shop), Contra, Nintendo Vs Freedom Force, Area 51 Site 4, Super Mario 2 display, Super Mario Bros Movie Mobile about 4 ft tall, Nintendo Nes folding table - from catalog, a number of Sega genesis and game gear game display cases, new 5ft Sonic and Knuckles Standee, Virtual Boy tabletop kiosk, 5ft mario kart standee, mario kart banner, starfox banner, ps2 neon sign, sealed dreamcast shirt, large gamestop banner, cib 3DO system and alot of cib games, a bunch of boxed systems and games, more games and systems (I have many more games and systems not shown in the pics), a bunch of original posters, etc..

Im also looking for some games, systems, boxes, etc...

Here is also a list of games and boxes I'm looking for : 
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1c760-0FYeaYx6x281Lp2LEPDUMuzEty2DCXKMUNLs44/edit?usp=sharing

And here is a slightly outdated list of systems and games I have for trade:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bUfwKPzMgiUzSMaMQS4xslV4ajNkgSU3GHfDt2Lyivg/edit?usp=sharing

^^^please keep in mind both of these lists are a little out of date, I will be updating them as I have time.... most of this stuff is still here, but some is gone, but, I also have more to add to these as well.

Let me know what you have, Thanks :)

room.thumb.jpg.44cb74cd01c9f2697ce9681a970efbd4.jpg

fiberback.jpg

fiber.jpg

mariomobile.jpg

biggsbanner.jpg

games1.jpg

games.jpg

wiiu.jpg

007.jpg

pokemonbig.jpg

cardboard.jpg