IGNORED

UK Customers can't be sent games by Atariage anymore / European maybe next

JaggingUK

As I've stated previously, once I get the new store online, I will be able to offer substantially reduced shipping rates to the UK and other international destinations, and hat should help quite a bit.  Combined with paying VAT up front (which should eliminate administrative fees for incoming packages where VAT has to be collected at time of import), and that should help a fair bit. 

Once I get the current batch of new games into the store and ship the initial hump of orders, my primary focus will be to get the new store online.  I may even take the current store down for a month or so to allow me to put more time into this task.

..Al

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, mdkdue said:

Has anyone had anything ship yet? It’s approaching 3 1/2 weeks since ordering and I’ve not heard anything. I also notice the new releases are now also available on eBay.

If your order was for the new Jaguar games, they will be shipping this weekend.  I am finishing up all those games today (Gods, The Chaos Engine, and Stormbringer), and any extra games for those orders have already been built.

..Al

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Albert said:

If your order was for the new Jaguar games, they will be shipping this weekend.  I am finishing up all those games today (Gods, The Chaos Engine, and Stormbringer), and any extra games for those orders have already been built.

..Al

That’s great, thanks Albert

• Like 1