IGNORED

Popeye gameplay

Rev

One thing I hate about the Parker Bros. games is that, not only do the sound effects interrupt the background music, but that the tune restarts right after.  It annoys me, and makes the game itself rather grating.  Then, of course, is that bad transcription of the music -- there's one note in that tune that is completely off! ?:mad:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, DZ-Jay said:

One thing I hate about the Parker Bros. games is that, not only do the sound effects interrupt the background music, but that the tune restarts right after.  It annoys me, and makes the game itself rather grating.  Then, of course, is that bad transcription of the music -- there's one note in that tune that is completely off! ?:mad:

What is the name of that tune? Is it just an adaptation from the musical score from the movie?

13 hours ago, Intelligentleman said:

What is the name of that tune? Is it just an adaptation from the musical score from the movie?

It always reminds me of the beginning of the song "Stand By Me".  Or is is it another similar golden oldie?

AFAIK, the game has no relation to the theatrical movie.

• Like 1