IGNORED

Ever wonder which games are sacrificed to homebrews?

Rev

Yeah, read the heading Health concerns to understand what I meant by my previous comment. The maximum propylene glycol is 0.1 g/kg in the EU compared to 5.0 g/kg in the USA, i.e. 50 times higher. Fireball themselves replied with that "PG is a regularly used and perfectly safe flavoring ingredient. PG has been used in more than 4,000 food, beverage, pharmaceutical and cosmetic products for more than 50 years. Most people consume PG every day in soft drinks, sweeteners, some foods and alcoholic beverages."

Edited by carlsson
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, carlsson said:

Yeah, read the heading Health concerns to understand what I meant by my previous comment. The maximum propylene glycol is 0.1 g/kg in the EU compared to 5.0 g/kg in the USA, i.e. 50 times higher.

Dodged a bullet on that!   

the link states: As of 2018, Fireball does not use propylene glycol in any of their products.

• Like 2

Yeah, they developed something else to extend the shelf life of the liquor. The fact that a rumor was going around the Internet that Fireball contained anti-freeze probably was enough to convince them to move away from using PG entirely and then be able to be proud about it, regardless if it was safe or not.

1 hour ago, Rev said:

Are those a rare variant?

I haven't been able to find one, though I suppose it is mostly the box that I am looking for.

All the ones without the Keyboard Component seem to be HK. I just missed one, and I think Orth and CMart each have one (but not extras).