IGNORED

Does anyone have a LINKS to ECS software in WAV

rietveld

2 hours ago, Intelligentleman said:

That is a very good question, and one I have wondered myself. Also for the Aquarius, too.

i Have a ton of wav files for the Aquarius. let me know if you want me to upload a folder full.

ECS on the other hand has been harder to compile

Edited by rietveld
  • Like 1

On 2/18/2021 at 3:06 PM, rietveld said:

i Have a ton of wav files for the Aquarius. let me know if you want me to upload a folder full.

ECS on the other hand has been harder to compile

Thanks. I'm still waiting on my Aquarius computer to arrive in the mail. Should have come yesterday, but no luck. eBay tracking says weather might have caused delay.

Anyway, yes, I'd like to have access to audio program files for Aquarius.

The best way to get a good number of Aquarius game files is to download the Virtual Aquarius emulator here. That emulator package includes folders of stocked cartridge games (ROMs) and cassette games (CAQs). For the cassette games, there is a CAQ2WAV conversion utility included with the emulator to convert CAQ files to WAV for play on real Aquarius hardware. YMMV with running WAV files from your computer to the Aquarius via the cassette cable. Some people are able to get it working after a lot of tinkering with audio settings on your PC, while others have all but given up. Think it comes down to your PC and whether you're able to turn off enough of the audio enhancements that wind up garbling the file in Aquarius playback. 

• Thanks 1