IGNORED

NEW GAME : Frozen Fort

tanuki

Hello everybody,

Perhaps you don't know me, I am from Côté Gamers, a publishing house.

We have already published many games on Colecovision, Intellivision, Mega Drive, PC Engine, Atari ST...

As we like all supports, this time we publish a game by Rafael Cardoso : Frozen Fort.

For the moment the game is in pre-order, I let you see the content on our store.
https://cotegamers.com/shop/en/accueil/88-frozen-fort-big-box-deluxe.html

For the occasion we propose you a Big Box edition as we do on Intellivision for example (to see if the fans like our editions, check on the topics Fantasy Puzzle or Maria on Atari Age ;) ).

This edition includes the game, a booklet with a making-of, a series of high quality cardboard encyclopedic cards and a surprise bonus that will also serve as a certificate of authenticity.

The game will be released at the end of March.

For those who are wondering: we deliver in all countries and for only 12€ with a super protection and a tracking number.

Frozen%20Fort%20boite.png

t9oj.jpg

j1bx.jpg

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Frozen Fort looks fantastic! I may preorder this game even before I get my hands on an Odysseyconsole! For those unfamiliar with the company, Côté Gamers provides excellent games and customer service. I've purchased two games from them in the past for ColecoVision and they're great to deal with. 

On 5/17/2021 at 3:27 PM, tanuki said:

Hello everybody ! You should soon receive an email with your tracking number (maybe you already have it, go check). Be patient please, sometimes it takes 1 complete day to receive it.

Got my tracking info on Monday, woo hoo! Can't wait to receive the game. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...