IGNORED

NEW GAME : Frozen Fort

tanuki

Hello Tanuki,

My games should have been shipped on the 19th of May. I remember now when I wanted to track the parcel via LaPoste the code gave an error. When I try it now it is still an unknown tracking code. And I still haven't received them. I will sent you a PM.

Thanks for solving this issue ?!

Edited by Dutch Colecovision Fan
Add information

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/17/2021 at 3:27 PM, tanuki said:

Hello everybody ! You should soon receive an email with your tracking number (maybe you already have it, go check). Be patient please, sometimes it takes 1 complete day to receive it.

I still have not received a tracking number, nor any response to my status requests.

• Sad 1

• 3 months later...

Hello everybody.

Some people asked us for a new edition of Frozen Fort, it's now done, you can get a 2nd edition on:

https://cotegamers.com/shop/en/accueil/109-frozen-fort-big-box-deluxe.html

Note that in order not to penalize the buyers of the first collector's version, we have removed the goodies from this re-release which costs a little less.

We have also removed the French from the manual/making-of and this manual is now stapled and not square-glued. The quality is not altered in any way, it is simply a change of form.

If you have already bought the first version and you want to reissue it, contact us in PM or by mail and we will give you a friendly price.

• Like 1