IGNORED

Join the IntelliClub - An Intellivision enthusiast club

Rev

3 hours ago, DZ-Jay said:

@Rev, you are obviously doing it wrong by making it free.  

Yes you see dZ, I must call shenanigans yet again on Rev as this "free" Intelliclub is nothing but a ploy to backdoor people into his "Tasteful Nudes Brony Club". I can assure all of you that there is nothing tasteful about all of them. So many pics...my eyes!!! 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, cmart604 said:

Yes you see dZ, I must call shenanigans yet again on Rev as this "free" Intelliclub is nothing but a ploy to backdoor people into his "Tasteful Nudes Brony Club". I can assure all of you that there is nothing tasteful about all of them. So many pics...my eyes!!! 

I heard that is the first game to be released to club members.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
19 hours ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

I'm still missing Trail Drive and Dreadnaught Factor for Intellivision.  They....don't come cheap.

I had never even seen that one before and stumbled upon a nicely priced eBay listing.  Glad to have it.  I also need Dreadnaught.  

• Like 1

On 7/2/2021 at 11:17 PM, MadZiontist said:

So I filled out the form and submitted it, successfully. I also joined the forum, and can log in. But I have no access to the IntelliClub forum. I submitted a help post, but no response. emoji848.png

Yep. Your name is added in the member list on the website. 

Your name is the same on the forum correct?   

Ill add you, and go through list this coming week.  

• Like 1

On 7/2/2021 at 11:17 PM, MadZiontist said:

So I filled out the form and submitted it, successfully. I also joined the forum, and can log in. But I have no access to the IntelliClub forum. I submitted a help post, but no response. emoji848.png

I gave up months ago also... Is this still a thing?

1 hour ago, ts-x said:

I’m having trouble as well. Think it has something to do with my username being capitalized on one list but not the other?

Where is the second Club list?  

The delay with people not being able to access the club member section of the forum is that its not automatic. Joining the actual forum is, but each person must manually be given permission to enter the club section. Ill sit down very soon and run through the entire list of new members and add each one. It takes a couple of hours each time i do this. 

3 hours ago, Rev said:

Where is the second Club list?  

The delay with people not being able to access the club member section of the forum is that its not automatic. Joining the actual forum is, but each person must manually be given permission to enter the club section. Ill sit down very soon and run through the entire list of new members and add each one. It takes a couple of hours each time i do this. 

Meant this list versus the site’s user ID list. Sorry for the confusion, looking forward to getting access!

On 3/15/2021 at 4:19 PM, cmart604 said:

Tasteless nudes Brony club? Sign me up. Lots o originals to post

• Haha 1

• 5 months later...

Hey @Rev,

I joined the club back when it started (I can see my username at 188th place), never logged in though..

Of course I don't remember the password.. so I tried to reset it but got the "The e-mail address you supplied does not match the one listed for that username" message !?

Can you help me sort it out ?