IGNORED

Which game would you want reimagined for the VCS?

1200XL M.U.L.E.

On 6/7/2021 at 7:29 AM, Atari_JaguarVCS said:

I don’t know about reimagined but I’d love Atari to bring Tempest 4000 to the VCS’s  Atari OS I’ve literally no idea why it’s not on there at this point it should be easy to port the windows version to Linux. I’d actually love to see Cybermorph brought to the VCS for laughs with a larger draw distance and at a higher resolution. 

I don't know if this is the appropriate place to post (please feel free to remove if it is not) but I actually have some early concept shots of a Cybermorph style game I was prototyping. These are purely landscape generation tests.

There is something I always loved about the Cybermorph style landscapes.

CyberPerlinShotF02.jpg

Structure test

CyberPerlinShotF02_Overall01.jpg

Overall landscape shot tiling test

Edited by Rob Capper
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, Rob Capper said:

I don't know if this is the appropriate place to post (please feel free to remove if it is not) but I actually have some early concept shots of a Cybermorph style game I was prototyping. These are purely landscape generation tests.

CyberPerlinShotF02.jpg

Structure test

That looks very cool! I’d love to see a similar style game to Cybermorph get made eventually, those screens look very interesting indeed the landscapes look spot on. Thanks for sharing. 

12 hours ago, Rob Capper said:

CyberPerlinShotF02.jpg

Structure test

So now, with this screenshot, and the heat here, I need to go and get an "ice-lolly".
I'm not sure what Americans call them - frozen fruit flavoured ice on a wooden stick!

People love to hate Cybermorph, but I enjoyed it, and absolutely loved Battlemorph!
Also, Aircars, I really enjoyed that too, also networked; it just needed some tweaks.

YES PLEASE to another project. ThrustLander has great playability and DEPTH.

image.png.4b2de59bb186e97256b2a6fc9edd0358.png

• Like 1