IGNORED

Look what I saw on Ebay

rietveld

2 minutes ago, vtadave said:

Item removed?

Try the second link...

This is a  brand new LTO flash Game Cartridge.   It is sealed and new.  These are no longer in Production, the final production was just finished.

Hmmm.  Is that true?

5 hours ago, fdr4prez said:

No.

Go ahead and report the seller for a falsehood

I just thought that it was odd that the seller had 2 brand new LTO's for sale at such different prices.  Both were still up for sale when i posted my comment.  I dont care what he wants to ask for his stuff; just thought the price difference was interesting

On 2/22/2021 at 12:41 PM, fdr4prez said:

No.

Go ahead and report the seller for a falsehood

No, let's not. Bringing the LTO Flash! to the attention of eBay is not a good idea for people who wish to sell their units on eBay in the future. There are issues with these devices being sold on eBay or being paid for with PayPal. Let it slide under the radar for the interest of the community. 

57 minutes ago, Games For Your Intellivision said:

No, let's not. Bringing the LTO Flash! to the attention of eBay is not a good idea for people who wish to sell their units on eBay in the future. There are issues with these devices being sold on eBay or being paid for with PayPal. Let it slide under the radar for the interest of the community. 

i agree.  I only pointed out the listing because the price changed 3 times for the same LTO. 

But at the end of the day the item sold to someone who felt the asking  price was ok