IGNORED

Massive Atari 2600 collection for sale in the UK

Buckaroo

I've been collection 2600 consoles and games for years but circumstances have changed and I'm looking to part with my collection. 

The picture doesn't show everything, there's a lot more unboxed games and no doubles (unless they're different region or art variants)

I've probably spent around £10k on this overall and am looking for an offer in that region. 

If you're in the UK and are interested please message me privately. 

I know I'll be able to get more listing individually but it takes a lot of time and effort. 

I thought I'd offer it up here first. 

Cheers

Atari Collection.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 2/21/2021 at 11:29 AM, Buckaroo said:

've been collection 2600 consoles and games for years but circumstances have changed and I'm looking to part with my collection. 

Nice collection.

Unfortunately, even in the best of times it is unlikely most people have 10K floating around with which it buy the entire collection, in the current situation where finances have become tight for many it is an even tougher ask.

If you do have to break it up you could save some listing time be selling in bundles rather than listing everything individually, i.e.

Small companies that only made a few carts (i.e. Mystique) sell as a bundle by producer

Others perhaps bundle by genera and alphabetically by title, i.e. Arcade A to G, Arcade H to T to create smaller and thus more affordable bundles

List the consoles and any extra controllers individually

List very rare/unique items individually

That way any interested parties can mix and match consoles, controllers and game bundle to suit their preference and budget.       

On 2/24/2021 at 8:28 AM, Stephen Moss said:

Nice collection.

Unfortunately, even in the best of times it is unlikely most people have 10K floating around with which it buy the entire collection, in the current situation where finances have become tight for many it is an even tougher ask.

If you do have to break it up you could save some listing time be selling in bundles rather than listing everything individually, i.e.

Small companies that only made a few carts (i.e. Mystique) sell as a bundle by producer

Others perhaps bundle by genera and alphabetically by title, i.e. Arcade A to G, Arcade H to T to create smaller and thus more affordable bundles

List the consoles and any extra controllers individually

List very rare/unique items individually

That way any interested parties can mix and match consoles, controllers and game bundle to suit their preference and budget.       

I appreciate it's a lot so spend, it would just be easier for me to let go in one lump. 

I'll probably start listing the rarer and more obscure titles at the weekend if no one makes an offer. 

Once they're gone I'll bundle the more common games up in console bundles (I have loads more consoles than in the pictures).

• 2 months later...

I kinda like the box that's in the last pic and would be strangely interested in that. I'm lacking in storage for my loose carts and that'd be ideal. Been looking for something like that on and off for ages... The rest of it, though lovely, would be sadly be far to rich for my wallet.

On 5/25/2021 at 11:20 AM, juansolo said:

I kinda like the box that's in the last pic and would be strangely interested in that. I'm lacking in storage for my loose carts and that'd be ideal. Been looking for something like that on and off for ages... The rest of it, though lovely, would be sadly be far to rich for my wallet.

I'd be happy with £30 plus £3 postage for that case, that's what I paid for it originally. 

On 5/25/2021 at 8:36 PM, atari181 said:

I may be intersted if you had interest in shipping them or prting it out and shipping

Originally I wanted to sell in one go but if you let me know what bits you're interested in then I'll let you know. 

Just so you know, everything coming out of the UK is now subject to 20% export fees so it's bumping up the price.