Hi All. I finally decided to register with Atariage!! I'm glad i did (thank you Jay!). Some of you may be aware of my previous Aquarius game AQUARIWORM that was released last year on physical cassette tape via Cronosoft (the first commercial tape release for the Aquarius in over 35 years!)... Well, just yesterday my new Aquarius game BOMB CATCHER 2 was released! Again, as a physical cassette tape through Cronosoft!! Both Aquariworm and Bomb Catcher 2 are available to purchase from Cronosoft's main site for a very modest fee. I make no money for the sales, it all goes towards keeping the homebrew market alive, thanks to the awesome non-profit Cronosoft. I am a retro computer collector and restorer with over 100 machines (not inc dupes!) in my collection. The Aquarius was my first computer! and I still own it! I love writing games for the wee blue key underdog!

Aquariworm is also available as a digital download (BC2 will follow suit) via itch.io and any donations go to the Centre for Computing History Museum in Cambridge. 

So if you want a couple of new games for your Mattel Aquarius.... then click the link!

https://cronosoft.fwscart.com/MATTEL_AQUARIUS/cat5357733_4720275.aspx

I'm hoping to code more games for the platform as time goes on, and I'm already working on a platform game.

Aquariworm v143 play.jpg

Screenshot from 2021-01-19 11-53-57.png

Screenshot from 2021-01-19 11-53-00.png

BC2 Case.jpg

Aquariworm Tape Cover v1 smaller.jpg

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3

• 2 weeks later...