IGNORED

Check out my new Aquarius Computer!

4 minutes ago, rietveld said:

Just turn on the computer with the cart plugged in and press 'V' to load the demo cassette.  Those games use the keyboard

That's rad. I haven't gotten that far yet! Waiting for kids to go to bed... Main reason I wanted the Expander was to have the additional sound chips. But for now, that Aquaricart has more than enough content for me to play with!

10 minutes ago, Intelligentleman said:

That's rad. I haven't gotten that far yet! Waiting for kids to go to bed... Main reason I wanted the Expander was to have the additional sound chips. But for now, that Aquaricart has more than enough content for me to play with!

I will zip up the WAV files and PM you.  You can load them from your phone using the CASS cable. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Congrats! Looks minty. A suggestion on the Data Recorder: be sure to remove and replace the belt associated with the counter. They are prone to failure due to age and can lead to a sticky mess if you try to run it with an original. Here's an example. "Loom bands" are a cheap replacement that work perfectly. You can get a 500-600 pack of 'em for $4-5 shipped. About 499-599 more bands than you need!

• Thanks 1