IGNORED

Did you notice...

atari2600land

I was looking through my Intellivision manuals and spotted a couple of interesting things.

• The cover of the Pac-Man manual by Atarisoft has a picture of the Pac-Man screen in the upper right hand corner...of the 2600 version.
  • The English cover of Tron Maze-A-Tron has copyright notices in French (So does the French side.)

I found these interesting and wanted to share. Let me know if you spot something interesting in an Intellvision game.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, atari2600land said:

The cover of the Pac-Man manual by Atarisoft has a picture of the Pac-Man screen in the upper right hand corner...of the 2600 version.

This is not unique to Intellivision. Take a look at the Pac-Man for Apple II and TI-99/4A, by way of example - they all have the same graphic. 

7 hours ago, atari2600land said:

The English cover of Tron Maze-A-Tron has copyright notices in French (So does the French side.)

Sounds like you've got the French-Canadian version!

11 minutes ago, Intymike said:

He could has at least have let me know that he got the parcel. 

My apologies! Yes I just got it on Friday safe and sound, but didn't open it until Sunday despite Rev's lies. Thanks again for helping me get one of my holy grails. Now we are a club of two unless someone else has one that hasn't mentioned it. ?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, cmart604 said:

My apologies! Yes I just got it on Friday safe and sound, but didn't open it until Sunday despite Rev's lies. Thanks again for helping me get one of my holy grails. Now we are a club of two unless someone else has one that hasn't mentioned it. ?

Probably a few German collectors that are flying under the radar.

Good to hear that you got the parcel in good shape.

• Like 1