MrBeefy

Bomb Squad Teaser

2 hours ago, Rev said:

The word BomB spells 13 13. Weird. 

Unlucky for some!

8 hours ago, IntyFanMatt said:

Dang I was hoping to see some gameplay. 

There's some time before the release for another trailer to drop. It will be interesting to see how it incorporates all the controller functions.

10 hours ago, IntyFanMatt said:

Dang I was hoping to see some gameplay. 

That was gameplay.   :)

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Looks like you have to solve a three digit code, like the intellivision game.  I can see where this is going. The teaser video says "exploding 10 10 2021.  Does that mean Bomb Squad is an Amico launch title?

Edited by mr_me
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, mr_me said:

Looks like you have to solve a three digit code, like the intellivision game.  I can see where this is going. The teaser video says "exploding 10 10 2021.  Does that mean Bomb Squad is an Amico launch title?

Sure does!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 2/23/2021 at 9:35 AM, Tommy Tallarico said:

That was gameplay.   :)

I thought that was only the main board screen.

So how will this one play out?  Are there circuits to solve, or is it select a lighted box and figure out it's code?  

Like I said in the other thread, this one could easily be the game that puts Amico on the map and in houses.  Nothing like this has every been done before whereas every aspect of the console is the game itself.  That's inovative to say the least.  Going to be a fun one!

Maybe in a future update video you could give more details on gameplay of this one? 

• Like 2

Surprisingly it might not be all that different than the intellivision game.  To turn on each bit of the digital code you solve a puzzle.  It's the puzzles that will be new and original.

Edited by mr_me

5 hours ago, mr_me said:

Surprisingly it might not be all that different than the intellivision game.  To turn on each bit of the digital code you solve a puzzle.  It's the puzzles that will be new and original.

No doubt, but it would cool to see the interactive game play involved.  By the sound of it, some jaws will hit the floor.  Lol.

• Like 1