IGNORED

Colours are wrong

Avinitlarge

2 hours ago, Avinitlarge said:

Ive also notice another issue, There seems to be pixels missing

Looks like dot crawl, side effect of the signal. You can also see it at the top and bottom of the road in your initial photo.

Black & White film recordings of dot crawl were actually used to recover color information for various old episodes of TV shows like Dad's Army and Doctor Who, which had lost some of their original color master tapes over time:

As @SpiceWare stated, that looks like normal dot crawl from composite signals. I actually demonstrate these in some common games and how they are removed and cleaned up when switching from composite to s-video on videos I send to my clients demonstrating the upgrades on their systems.

Here is a capture from my camcorder pointed at my LCD showing the game Shooting Gallery from Imagic in my game room. The oddness you see in the middle blue color isn't present in the actual image and is an artifact of my camcorder when pointed at an LCD screen to record vs actual raw capture. But if you click on these, you should be able to see the difference.

This is through composite and you can see the serrated edges of dot crawl in the signal:

vlcsnap-2021-02-24-18h51m58s024.thumb.png.e18e5c1d89aad7de0d4c00f74fda1821.png

Here is the same game and from the same system through s-video:

vlcsnap-2021-02-24-18h53m14s517.thumb.png.8a158bdf5b202cfe9c19118195d74f8c.png

4 hours ago, Avinitlarge said:

Ah, I’ve heard of dot crawl. I’m waiting for an S video cable to be delivered so I’ll see how it goes with that.

It is also worth pointing out that this anomaly from composite, especially on Atari systems, shows up the worst on LCD panels and is largely hidden on CRTs as CRTs essentially blend and blur those serrated edges.

11 minutes ago, Avinitlarge said:

S Video Cable came today. I can't believe how much better it is
vRmOjnT.jpg

This is why I like to have at least s-video out on all of my classic stuff. But sadly it isn't available on everything or at least the methods to do so aren't well documents or have poor results.