IGNORED

How long have you been a member of eBay?

CPUWIZ

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/23/2021 at 10:22 PM, Wonder007 said:

I've had mine for 22 1/2 years.   How times fly.  I've made international news because of it.  :)

Some of my battles on ebay are legendary.. 

I remember that!!!

Mine is 2004, but it was actually my wife's account originally (girlfriend at the time) I didn't even get my own email address until 2006 and it was only for the sole purpose to join here...atariage, that I made one in the first place. I ended up taking over the ebay account due to my rampant compulsive buying/selling of video games...I used to have to ask my wife to use the account, now she asks me haha. I still don't own a computer...

• Like 1

I had a look, and my eBay member information page tells me I signed up in 1999.

I guess time flies when you are having fun? :D

I do recall eBay giving me a credit last year, which could be used on any eBay purchase I wanted. I guess as an active 20+ year member, that was probably why? It was a pleasant bonus to be sure!

1997 for me. I still remember my very first purchase, Battlemorph for the Jaguar. This was after Babbages no longer carried Jag games. My second purchase was either Exiles for the Turboduo or Snatcher for Sega CD, cant remember which game first. 

Bonus points if anyone remember the name of the company that use to send a Money Order for you. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, oakcitycomics said:

1997 for me. I still remember my very first purchase, Battlemorph for the Jaguar. 

Haha, nice! My first purchase was donkey Kong jr. Math NES. I scored it with donkey Kong classics first  $20. The first item I ever bid on was Music Machine atari 2600...

20+ years on ebay, back when i had to use money orders....

My first internet rip-off was from a scammer watching what others were bidding on, pm'ed me and offered the same item for $25 (outside of ebay), and I fell for it.

I was trying to obtain an original V.I.N.C.E.N.T. from "The Black Hole" action figure line from the 80's...never got one now they are damn near impossible to find for a reasonable price, if at all.