IGNORED

Anyone ever figure out how to put Omniview on Jurgen's Atari 400 RAM-Card 48/52 KB & external OS-ROM?

ACML

I was hoping someone out there figured out a way to run the 400/800 version of Omniview on Jurgen's new 48/52K RAM and OS board.  My goal is to put it in my 400 with a UAV and my plan was to use the old RF 3/4 channel selector switch to pick which OS to run.  I would use the OSb and on the EPROM I wanted to put Omniview for the 800.  Has anyone tried this and if so, do you have the 16K EPROM image to burn on the 27128?  This would be an awesome setup.

3 hours ago, ACML said:

I was hoping someone out there figured out a way to run the 400/800 version of Omniview on Jurgen's new 48/52K RAM and OS board.  My goal is to put it in my 400 with a UAV and my plan was to use the old RF 3/4 channel selector switch to pick which OS to run.  I would use the OSb and on the EPROM I wanted to put Omniview for the 800.  Has anyone tried this and if so, do you have the 16K EPROM image to burn on the 27128?  This would be an awesome setup.

I have tried that but it did not work. I did not pursue it for some time but recently took the 400 out again, so I'd like to try again. 

I have attached several files used in the attempt but have little recollection what the individual files are.

I remember booting to a blank screen with OSN (which might be normal as they probably used the memo pad space for something else). The hotkeys to enter Omnimon did not work.

The idea with the channel switch is good, very keen to hear about your experiences (to copy them in case of success ;-)).

There are some threads around where I picked up all that stuff.

FastChip.rom OMNI800 OSN 8K.rom OSN with FastChip 10K.rom OSN_left__socket_Z6_F000.bin OSN_right_socket_Z7_E000.bin Omnimon_rom800.rom omniview800_c000.rom Fastchip.bin MT_2k.bin Omni800.bin OS_B_raw.bin OSN_EF_4.bin OSNFast black.bin OSNFast.bin OSNFastOmni.bin

• Like 2