IGNORED

No PRGE this year

Intymike

1 hour ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

It's more the combination of the jean shorts and belly shirt.  That said, he really has no better option for showing off his belly button piercing and tramp stamp.

True facts. Admittedly that's the first time I've seen an "adult themed" My Little Pony tramp stamp. He's definitely proud of it though. 

• Haha 1

• 6 months later...

Their website still only says "it is our intention to have an event sometime between August and October of 2022" and that they're working with the convention center to find a weekend that fits all parties. I don't know about their standing or how busy the place is otherwise, but according to the official event schedule it seems mostly booked during the weeks. There is a Comic Con September 9-11 that fills up all halls but rest of the calendar looks mostly free.

For that matter, you could always send a question. I'm getting questions regularly when our next event is, but unfortunately that is not something I can answer individually but will be announced to everyone when we have a date.

Edited by carlsson

57 minutes ago, carlsson said:

Their website still only says "it is our intention to have an event sometime between August and October of 2022" and that they're working with the convention center to find a weekend that fits all parties. I don't know about their standing or how busy the place is otherwise, but according to the official event schedule it seems mostly booked during the weeks. There is a Comic Con September 9-11 that fills up all halls but rest of the calendar looks mostly free.

For that matter, you could always send a question. I'm getting questions regularly when our next event is, but unfortunately that is not something I can answer individually but will be announced to everyone when we have a date.

https://www.oregoncc.org/en/events/2022/August

From the schedule of the Convention Center in August the last two weekends in August are still available. October isn't still on the list.

Another problem could be that the Gamescom 2022 is scheduled for 24th - 28th of August. And I hope that this will be a physical show again.

I asked the PRGE guys a few days ago at Facebook. No answer so far.

3 hours ago, Intymike said:

https://www.oregoncc.org/en/events/2022/August

From the schedule of the Convention Center in August the last two weekends in August are still available. October isn't still on the list.

Another problem could be that the Gamescom 2022 is scheduled for 24th - 28th of August. And I hope that this will be a physical show again.

I asked the PRGE guys a few days ago at Facebook. No answer so far.

I’m hoping it happens and it would be nice if it was August this time as the weather would be great and maybe we could drink on the roof top patio at the Hotel Eastlund. ???

Edit: I just realized that hotter weather means that Rev would wear his super short jean shorts the whole time so maybe October is the better choice 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Summer in Oregon is hot and terrible, but that's coming from a former Oregonian who'd rather deal with rain than heat. I also love going to Sauvie Island in the fall, although it's not like I could fly home with a 100 lb. pumpkin and a squash that's bigger than my suitcase. Maybe August *would* be better (although there's a clothing optional beach on the island and y'all are a bunch of freaks sooooo...)

https://www.thepumpkinpatch.com/

Edited by colormesticky
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 9/21/2021 at 2:35 PM, wolfy62 said:

When you find out the Pandemic is over then you can find out for sure.

I can only tell you that your vacation is in 2022.

I will not get vacation in August because there will be school holidays and the colleagues with children are first in line.

So I hope it will be in October...do you hear me PRGE guys...October. :)

• Like 2

Interesting note about vacation periods. Over here the legislation says that companies are only obliged to permit a vacation during June - August. Any other time the employee wants to use up their vacation days, it is completely up to the employer to grant or deny time off. Sure it might be the same over at your place and your employer is more than happy to grant you vacation days in October. Most of the time that is possible here as well, but it depends on the employer and what your relation is with your boss. Only during the summer months you can request to use your vacation days without the employer having a veto.

21 hours ago, carlsson said:

Interesting note about vacation periods. Over here the legislation says that companies are only obliged to permit a vacation during June - August. Any other time the employee wants to use up their vacation days, it is completely up to the employer to grant or deny time off. Sure it might be the same over at your place and your employer is more than happy to grant you vacation days in October. Most of the time that is possible here as well, but it depends on the employer and what your relation is with your boss. Only during the summer months you can request to use your vacation days without the employer having a veto.

I've not heard that before? It wouldn't be practical to hold the employees at most of the companies I've worked for to only allow vaca during those few months because with most of the employees having as much as 4 weeks a year awarded for vacation time, but then only allowing no more than 2 weeks to be taken consecutively in a single quarter...well. You get the idea. Basically everyone would have to take their vacations at the same time and pretty much have to close the place down.

That is pretty much what happens over here, at least at smaller companies that indeed shut down completely for a month or so, much because they know that neither their customers nor their suppliers will be in service anyway. Of course the bigger companies are in operation and may be more willing to let employees use vacation days whenever it is suitable, but for the smaller ones it would be a waste of time to remain in business with 1-2 employees twinning their thumbs for three weeks until some work pops up, and then go on vacation once business is in high season again.

50 minutes ago, carlsson said:

That is pretty much what happens over here, at least at smaller companies that indeed shut down completely for a month or so, much because they know that neither their customers nor their suppliers will be in service anyway. Of course the bigger companies are in operation and may be more willing to let employees use vacation days whenever it is suitable, but for the smaller ones it would be a waste of time to remain in business with 1-2 employees twinning their thumbs for three weeks until some work pops up, and then go on vacation once business is in high season again.

Yeah well we provide 24/7 service for several of our customers so again, we would always have to have some amount of people on hand to cover. That means they have to allow vaca whenever it is requested and doesn't conflict with projects that person is involved with or with other time off requests.

At my last place of business, due to how many employees we had and that we all had 4 weeks of paid vacation time. We had to actually schedule out our vacation time nearly 2 years in advance! If you didn't, you could only carry over 1 week and the rest you just lost out on. It is still that way at my current job and I will be the first to admit, I've let most of my earned vacation time go to waist over the past 10+ years.