Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Intymike

No PRGE this year

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, cmart604 said:

I just hope Rev stops wearing those inappropriately short jean shorts.

It's more the combination of the jean shorts and belly shirt.  That said, he really has no better option for showing off his belly button piercing and tramp stamp.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

It's more the combination of the jean shorts and belly shirt.  That said, he really has no better option for showing off his belly button piercing and tramp stamp.

True facts. Admittedly that's the first time I've seen an "adult themed" My Little Pony tramp stamp. He's definitely proud of it though. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, cmart604 said:

I just hope Rev stops wearing those inappropriately short jean shorts. You can buy him dinner if he doesn't. 

...I thought his outfit was the reason you bought him dinner?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Tarzilla said:

...I thought his outfit was the reason you bought him dinner?

Hahahaha! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sure is a lot of fantasizing in this thread and wishful thinking in this thread. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rev said:

Sure is a lot of fantasizing in this thread and wishful thinking in this thread. 

Or vomiting.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...