IGNORED

PlusCart default font

Al_Nafuur

PlusCart default font  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Which font should be used as default font for the menu?

• Small Caps
    • Trichotomic-12
    • Captain Morgan Spice
    • Glacier Belle

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/07/2021 at 09:00 AM

5 hours ago, Andrew Davie said:

The winner will be drawn from a literal hat, on a very-soon episode by @ZeroPage Homebrew.

We'll be doing the draw on Tuesday March 9th at the beginning the ZPH stream! Good luck to everyone!

Hmm, outrage might be fun... nah, I'll remove my name as well, hahah. ;-)

- James

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AlienSoldier said:

I wonder what i did to not be in the list (not that it would change anything i voted Glacier Bell).  Perhaps it was because of my Haiku OS browser not being compatible with the site.

We do not see who voted, or what they voted.

That's why the instructions asked you to post a message in the forum, so we could see you.

I see.  I did not saw that on first post (i see it was edited, perhaps i voted after it was removed).  I guess what threw me off was:

"If you post you prefer a font but don't actually vote in the poll, then you're missing the point of this thread/competition.

We need to see a vote count!"

From that i was thinking our nick was tied to the votes.  I did not wanted to comment on how i prefered the N with the missing pixel on tips end because everybody told so already).  Not that big of a problem, i will survive :P

1 hour ago, AlienSoldier said:

I see.  I did not saw that on first post (i see it was edited, perhaps i voted after it was removed).  I guess what threw me off was:

"If you post you prefer a font but don't actually vote in the poll, then you're missing the point of this thread/competition.

We need to see a vote count!"

From that i was thinking our nick was tied to the votes.  I did not wanted to comment on how i prefered the N with the missing pixel on tips end because everybody told so already).  Not that big of a problem, i will survive :P

@ZeroPage Homebrew please add @AlienSoldier to the list.

The purpose of the rules was not to exclude people, but to make it possible to include people.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Andrew Davie said:

Of course as we know, every piece of paper had "@Gemintronic" on it.

When do I get my cut?

Good news is that I have yet another reason to make a new 2600 game incorporating the PlusCart..

..bad news is my methodology of choice is: "Dark Agile" so your royalties may take years with the productivity it delivers :)