IGNORED

Do you have the KoalaPainter flippy (C64 & Atari) disk?

x=usr(1536)

Pardon my intrusion into the Commodore area, but I'm looking for something Atari-related that appears to cross into C64 country.

Long story short: the KoalaPainter software that was used with the KoalaPad was released in two formats on both the C64 and Atari 8-bit machines: cartridge and flippy disk.  The disk had the C64 version on one side and the A8 version on the other.

There is no image of the Atari side of the disk, at least as far as can be told.  I'm hoping to locate someone who has this disk in working condition and would be kind enough to image the Atari side either directly to .ATR or to any format that can reasonably be converted to .ATR.  This is something I'd rather not risk sending through the mail due to the potential for damage to the disk.

If you have this disk and can help, please let me know.  Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Tuxon86 said:

I think I’ve got it in the big floppy lot I got this week (950 A8 floppies).

Let me know if you need it.

Yes, please.  I did manage to find one on eBay, but can't get it to read (centre reinforcing ring is missing, so the disk isn't clamping down properly and won't spin at the correct speed).  Let me know what you might need to get it to me.

There is a Kryoflux headed this way; going to tackle this again once that arrives and is built out.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, x=usr(1536) said:

Yes, please.  I did manage to find one on eBay, but can't get it to read (centre reinforcing ring is missing, so the disk isn't clamping down properly and won't spin at the correct speed).  Let me know what you might need to get it to me.

There is a Kryoflux headed this way; going to tackle this again once that arrives and is built out.

I'll dig it out and get back to you. 

• Like 1